Thread: I need help about my husband problem!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Respected Member Michael Parnham's Avatar
    Tell your husband to stop worrying do as they ask and get on with his job, I'm sure there is nothing wrong. If he doesn't agree with what they say tell him to find another job!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Parnham View Post
    Tell your husband to stop worrying do as they ask and get on with his job, I'm sure there is nothing wrong. If he doesn't agree with what they say tell him to find another job!
    quite a hard thing to do michael after 16 years in the job for some people, lots of people love their jobs and find it difficult to leave after such a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by tiger31 View Post
    quite a hard thing to do michael after 16 years in the job for some people, lots of people love their jobs and find it difficult to leave after such a long time.
    With respect Brian, you're supposed to go to work and do as you're told, not do what you want!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Parnham View Post
    With respect Brian, you're supposed to go to work and do as you're told, not do what you want!
    quite correct michael but you go to work and not to bullied by some jumped up ass who might have a problem with you. we don,t know the true facts here and therefore can,t give out any advice. I have been in a few situations where I was in a place and had done 10 years service all of a sudden some newbie came along and was given a walkie talkie and told he was a supervisor, he was walking around like hitler telling people how to do their jobs many of which had been there for loads of years. needless to say he did,nt last long. At the end of the day you need to treat people with respect because without people you do not have a business.

Quote Originally Posted by tiger31 View Post
    quite correct michael but you go to work and not to bullied by some jumped up ass who might have a problem with you. we don,t know the true facts here and therefore can,t give out any advice. I have been in a few situations where I was in a place and had done 10 years service all of a sudden some newbie came along and was given a walkie talkie and told he was a supervisor, he was walking around like hitler telling people how to do their jobs many of which had been there for loads of years. needless to say he did,nt last long. At the end of the day you need to treat people with respect because without people you do not have a business.
    I agree with what you say Brian and you are quite right, but the lady said they offered him a lifeline for twelve months on days, could that be to see if he can cope on days after being so long on nights? If there was anything wrong with his workmanship they wouldn't give him twelve months grace surely because that would be costing the company money!

Banned
    All reading between the lines. .we ain't being given the full sp....if his governor thought he was on the rob, his feet wouldn't of touched the ground. ...I think the reason of not wanting to come off nights is because of the wage drop.
    Then again, I could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by gWaPito View Post
    I think the reason of not wanting to come off nights is because of the wage drop.
    Then again, I could be wrong.
    I used to do permanent nights... But because I was asked to change shift to 2 days, 2 nights my money stayed the same as the boss told me to change shift, I didn't ask too. So I would say if he is being told to change shift by a boss his money will stay the same.

Thread Information