Hi, I have not been active on this forum for a very long time. I am writing this thread so that those who are going to apply for the Life in UK test in the future will not commit the same mistake I did.

I have not taken the exam yet-more like I WAS NOT able to. I was supposed to take it today. I turned up at the exam center 30 mins. early just what it stated on their letter only to find out that I am not ALLOWED to take it because upon registering nearly a month ago, I put my FULL NAME on the application form (as I always do in every form I fill in). Meaning I included my MIDDLE NAME (as most Filipina do, I assume?) and this middle name is not on my Biometric I.D. or my Provisional Driving license I.D. The man who was checking the register encircled my Middlename, put an asterisk beside my name and said, I won't be able to take the test, I need to book another one and pay for it again, and I won't get a refund.

Is it my fault? Yes, but perhaps the whole website layout could've been made so applicants would pay special attention to that part. I have booked a holiday just so I can revise for the exam and have specially prepared for it only for this to happen.

My advice to future applicants, MAKE SURE THAT THE NAME ON THE I.D. THAT YOU WILL TAKE ON THE EXAM CENTRE IS THE SAME NAME YOU USED TO REGISTER. NO SPELLING MISTAKES. SPECIALLY IF YOU ARE USED TO WRITING YOUR MIDDLE NAME, MAKE SURE THAT YOU HAVE IT ON YOUR BIOMETRIC I.D. or whatever I.D. you opted to choose BEFORE FILLING UP FORMS. It has proven to be a costly mistake on my part.

God Bless everyone!