I am looking to get married later this year in Gensan. I have read all the info on this site and it has given me a great understanding of what i need to do and the whole process. However, when I had a look on the British Embassy website to book an appointment in Manila, I was a bit bogged down with all the info and fancy words

I don't want to miss anything or get anything wrong cos I will only be in the Philippines for about 3 and a half weeks. Just want everything to run as smoothly as possible.

It would be great if someone with experience could just help me out and run through my plans with me I would really appreciate it

I'm traveling around the 23rd of July until about the 21st of August. So my first step before i book my flight would be to book an appointment with the British Embassy in Manila as I really only want to spend 1 night in Manila before I travel on to Gensan were my gf lives. On the website it gives you 2 options the first is

Notice of Marriage and Certificate of No Impediment Php9750.00 (30 min)

and the second is

Certificate of No Impediment (CNI) to an intended Marriage Php 4875.00 (30 min)

I'm not sure if I would need just the CNI or do I need the Notice of Marriage as well?

I'm sure I will have more questions as the time goes on but this is my first stumbling block if u like

Cheers in advanced