Thread: student visa

Question student visa

hi! i just have few questions to ask.. and I know that you can help me with my problems because this forum is very helpful..

i just filed my application for a school in UK and I'm still waiting for their reply, but what im planning to take there is NVQ in Health and Social Care Level 4 . I'm a nursing graduate and by november I will be a registered nurse here in the philippines, and from what I've read here in the forum that course is below my degree and that I may have the chance to be denied by the embassy. Is that right?

And also my sponsor's bank certificate is only 3months and she is my grandmother. She is a retired midwife and the only source of her income are her apartments. Will this be another reason for me to be denied?

And what if my sponsor is not related to me, is it ok? Or there's more chance of me getting the visa if she's a relative of mine?

And also in my Transcpirt of Records, the first sem of my college grades were all failed. Tell me what should I do..

Thanks in advance again for helping me..

hi! anyone who can help me with my problems..

Banned
    Aykes,
    You better find a sponsor who can really help your stay here with millions peso (the better). Everything here is expensive and you need to pay 50-100£ /week for your accommodation. If you got a job and allowed to work 20 hrs, I think it's really not enough. Aside from your sponsor, you need to have your own account. The more deposits, the better, I have known from a member here she has 800 thou pesos in her account and 1.5 M from her sponsor.
    Goodluck

Newbie (Restricted Access)
    hi everyone.... yesterday i attended an orientation of G&E immigration consultancy services. They talked about student visa for UK. I'm very interested but it cost a lot of money. I'm a registered nurse here in the Philippines batch June 2007. I'm planning to enrol even 1 year but I don't have any idea about the course i will take and what school? Hope anyone can give me some advice about this student visa. Thank you so much.....

Thread Information