Thread: Booking ILR Appointment

Booking ILR Appointment

Good day everyone, it's me again. I just hope that you can help clarify things to me. Has anyone here booked a premium appointment for ILR? I have read the guidelines and it says do not book an appointment before the 28 days of the visa expiration. My visa expires in June 6, 2014 and today I tried booking an appointment in May, the thing is that, the online booking did not give me a date in May. It only showed dates for February. Does that mean that I have to wait until it is actually the month of May before I book? I am just worried that I will not be able to get any appointments if I book very close to the visa expiration as we had a hard time booking for appointment with my FLR. If someone can help me with this I will be most grateful! I have tried looking this up in the forum but I could not find any clarifications. Perhaps I have missed it, so forgive me if I am asking the same thing that other people have asked. I will continue to search the forum for some answers but if anyone has any ideas please do comment. Thank you in advance!

When we booked our ILR appointment we could only book a slot within about 6 weeks so to schedule an appointment in May you will need to login and do it in April.

The issue you had was down to agents booking all the slots up, this doesnt happen now because you will need to pay the £1426 at the time of the booking!

Hope this helps.
    Tone

Quote Originally Posted by tone View Post
    When we booked our ILR appointment we could only book a slot within about 6 weeks so to schedule an appointment in May you will need to login and do it in April.

The issue you had was down to agents booking all the slots up, this doesnt happen now because you will need to pay the £1426 at the time of the booking!

Hope this helps.
    Tone
    That helped Tone! thank you very much! We were just getting worried that it will be hard to book an appointment nearer to the date of my visa expiration! Did you have any difficulties getting a slot?

Thanks again
    Chiechie

Quote Originally Posted by chiechie View Post
    That helped Tone! thank you very much! We were just getting worried that it will be hard to book an appointment nearer to the date of my visa expiration! Did you have any difficulties getting a slot?

Thanks again
    Chiechie
    I'm just wondering if it's possible you could apply earlier...
    Under 'old rules' you are eligible for ILR after 24 months living in UK as a spouse.

When did you ariive to UK?
    Was that as Spouse or Fiancee?
    The old Spouse Visa was usually valid for 27 months.

The earliest you may apply is 28 days before your 24 month anniversay.
    The absolute latest is the visa expiry.

Check your dates.....

Hi Terpe!

I arrived in UK on a student visa before I met my husband. I got my spousal visa after we got married and I checked that the expiration date of my visa is on June 5, 2014. I do believe that I fall on the 28 days before the 24 month anniversary. I was just worried that booking on those times for a slot might be hard like when booking to apply for spousal visa. But I guess there is no choice but to wait for those time frames.

Thank you!

Thread Information