Am just trying my luck if someone would reply on my post under this category:

Here, am trying again to post my query... hope someone would be able to help me out and provide me valuable inputs on this matter...
This is the situation. Ive just been here for 7 months and my husband and child who are in Manila right now are planning to apply for Dependants' Visa. Can you please help me out how you think on our application?

Im sponsoring them, am an Analyst here in the UK... I provided my husband the ff:

1. COVER Letter from me stating the following (thanks to this forum for I got the idea of the contents of the letter here in this site):
a. Overview of our relationship
b. Financial Standing / Status
c. Accommodation
d. Possible Child Care (I just mentioned that in case my hubby and child are granted with VISA, my hubby will attend to her first as our MAIN GOAL is to be TOGETHER...Work for my hubby is secondary yet child minder is a choice should opportunity arise)
2. VAF-1 forms for my husband and child (since am only a 5-year work permit holder)...Please comment, we used this form With limited leave to remain for dependants of work permit holder... This is being forwarded to me by the UKVAC thru email..
3. Bank Statements (£3K+) as of todate's balance
4. Remittance Slips (as of todate, I have a total of £5K worth of remittance, do you it has bearing on the application at all? Just found it listed in the Guidelines)
5. Letter from the Landlord (indicating 2 bedrooms, approval from landlord for them to stay with me and end date of lease) and Tenancy Agreement
6. Letter from my Company stating my salary and confirmation of my employment, Employment Contracts, Relocation agreement and Work Permit and payslips and p60 even though I was only 1-2 months hired then April 2007 is the tax year right... I was hired February...
7. Birth Cert (from NSO) of both my hubby and daughter and Marriage COntract from NSO
8. Educational Plan of my child as one of the proofs that she's my dependent indicating im the payor and she's my scholar/dependent...
9. Telephone bill/call cards icluded,hehehe... Emails and screen shots of chats the 3 of us had...
10. Our family pictures...

Aside from passport pictures and their passport and the checklist, those are the requirement that my hubby WILL BE SUBMITTING before end of this coming week in UK VAC.

I need your input on how and what you think.

we're so nervous since this is a MAKE or BREAK...In interviews, may I know the possible questions the ECO will raise?

What are the chances that the interview is no longer required?

I would appreciate answers based on recent experiences since there comes a lot of changes in the UK Embassy ruling ???? Am not so sure...

Thanks a lot!