Quote Originally Posted by JAMZ View Post
Hi,

If that's the case, do I need to mention also in the Sponsor's Letter about possibility of getting a certified Child Minder in case my husband finds work?

My husband has solid experience working in Hotels as Manager, and we just plan that in case given the chance, he will just grab an opportunity to work part-time at night to be able to attend to our daughter during daytime. My work ends at half 4 or 5PM.

By then, that simple arrangement between my husband and I are clear for now but havent really prioritised of getting a Child Minder since we do not want others but us parents only to look over our child since we are just starting. But, I have asked around about this stuff for my own information and has already idea about this.

In any case, we disclosed as well that we will be sending our daughter to school when we feel we had spotted the right/best school for our child - in terms of distance and all.
Jamz,
If they asks I dont think you need to tell them. My son will be in Nursery on January, its good to meet other babies/ kids for them, to learn how to interact with different people. Dont think you need to tell them unless they asks.