Thread: DEPENDANT's VISA

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JAMZ View Post
    Hi Gie,

I just had that thought because when I looked at the checklist/guidelines for a work permit holder getting his/her dependants to UK, it mentions something about details of child care.

I have this idea that if ever I feed the Embassy all the necessary info they need on my Cover Letter as the Sponsor, this may save time in processing (and may put me into danger as well, the less u talk the less mistake u commit . )

Well, i did not mention anymore about Child Minder thing in the letter but just said that it would be I and my husband who will be managing all the tasks for our child by dividing hours. Whew!!! No idea!!! Wwwwaaaahhhhh!!!! Hehehe...
    Hi Jamz,

Just stick to what you said (sharing the tasks with your husband in taking care of your child). Yep, less talk, less mistake, its better that way. Lolz! Php450 wasnt bad. If I remember it right, I paid the same on the service plus Php28K for fiancee visa fee

Anyways, I hope they will be here soon
    "Some people come into our lives, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never the same."

Respected Member

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Gie View Post
    Hi Jamz,

Just stick to what you said (sharing the tasks with your husband in taking care of your child). Yep, less talk, less mistake, its better that way. Lolz! Php450 wasnt bad. If I remember it right, I paid the same on the service plus Php28K for fiancee visa fee

Anyways, I hope they will be here soon
    Thanks Gie!

Oh no! This is it...The waiting time...The hardest part of the process...As much as possible, I dont wanna be pessimistic about it...am so nervous...Am now on the same shoes as others had in the past here in the forum... I really dont know how to comfort myself...Am glad that Ive found this forum, at least I feel like am not alone...Imagine, I am here in my apartment all by myself, after office, I just go straight home so too much thinking is really unavoidable...Whew!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmi View Post
    hi Jamz,

about the tracking of the document..u cannot track it online anymore since the UKVACS change it website..

we can only send them an email and call them for follow-ups(but it cost 30 something per minute)..

goodluck on ur husband and daughter's application..
    Hi Kimmi,

Thanks for that info...I just dont understand why they downgraded the system of tracking the progress of the application considering they raised the visa fees already by more than 100% (almost) Kidding! Before (11months ago), when I applied to UKVACS, I was stunned that I got my Visa for 5 working days including the delivery and I was able to track the progress online...huhuhu...now...

========================================

Anyway, this is intended for all, just want to know if anyone here concerned about the hearsays I have gotten about the VISA for Dependants...

There are talks (from other Filipina Nurses I have spoken to) that starting end of the month of October, the British Embassy in Manila will be tightening up the procedures/requirements that the sponsor must be in the UK at least TWO YEARS before they will be able to get their families here. I do not know when that would take effect but according to talks, it will be implemented late this year...am not sure if next month or in December, am not so sure...These are just hearsays...I do not know really how true... Anyway, most of the people here are applying for Spouse or Fiance Visas so this won't affect you at all especially when your Fiance is a Brit.

Thread Information