Thread: UKVI - New Contact Service

Post UKVI - New Contact Service

A new BETA trial service - should be worth trying for anyone who want to contact UKVA

Contact us

Welcome to the UK Visas and Immigration international enquiry service for customers applying from outside the United Kingdom for a visa to visit, work, study or settle in the United Kingdom.

All information about the visa application process is available on UK Visas and Immigration's website.

If you have been unable to find information which can help you or you have a general enquiry about UK Visas and Immigration's application process, you can contact us through phone, email or Web Chat.

We are unable to assist with technical issues with the visa4uk.fco.gov.uk website. This includes problems logging on, appointment booking and payment problems. Please email UKVAIG.ServiceIntegration@fco.gov.uk with your enquiry or visit Visa4UK - FAQs for a list of commonly asked questions.

Please select the country you are currently living in......
    Select from the drop down menus.....follow the instructions, type your message the submit.

Responses within 1 working day are claimed.

Look here for the new UKVI contact webpage

Respected Member Jentobeharrison's Avatar
    When I submitted my application, the receptionist in VFS gave me that link and after few hours I got problem with my application, I guess I was one of the people who tried it first lol but I chose to enquire via phone which costs £1.37 UK Sterling per minute but they do not mean charge on your mobile bill but you will literally pay them via debit card or debit card. I spoke to an indian and he asked some personal info about me, and he told me that they will just start charging my debit card once the agent start answering my questions. So he got my debit card details ( make sure your card is ready with you) and start charging me when he started to address my concern (he will tell you that he's going to start)

I spoke to him for around ten minutes and was expecting that they will deduct a big amount from my bank but when I checked it wasn't that big as I expected, I am unsure if it's because the agent wasn't able to help me.

With international call centres it's often more productive to send e-mail.

Also at least there is something in writing from UKVI ...........for what it's worth.

Respected Member Jentobeharrison's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Terpe View Post
    With international call centres it's often more productive to send e-mail.

Also at least there is something in writing from UKVI ...........for what it's worth.

It was the time when british embassy asked vfs not to accept my application, so I thought it was the best way lol.

Wrong choice of method tho

Thread Information