it was indeed a relief after all the mind-boggling situations ive got into..i arrived in uk in fiancee visa last july 19..when i got here we planned our wedding but like any other relationships, ours is not perfect..we encountered so many trials and problems before we finally called ourselves husband and wife..it was tough in my part, being alone in this foreign country, with nobody to lean on right away.but i guess, life is like that..u just have to deal with it coz we can't alter something that is meant to happen..but we got there.we moved on and learn from it.in less than a month of my stay here, ive met several good friends online and in person,which is really amazing..when i was in the brink of hard times, all of them were all willing to help..especially those friends u haven't ever meet yet..people from this forum..ive been here for 3 months now.and im married, ive got my flr in 18 days, after that ive fished for jobs..and after my ist interview, ive got the job right away..im about to start my new job next week and im so excited about it.. im so thankful..everything happened in just how i figure them out to happen..ive bear in mind all the tips and advices of the forum members which makes it all easy for me.thank you guys..to all the spouses, fiancees, i wish you good luck and just believe in yourself..be confident when u find job, coz its all up to you..positive attitude rocks!!