Thread: New Visa Website

New Visa Website

Can anyone help me? I can't find Fiancée Visa on the new website. It always directs me to joining settled family. Is this the right form to fill out?

The application needs to be made online.

You'll follow a step by step approach making selections from the drop down menu's

The Main Page for the online application is here at Welcome to Visa4UK

If you've already registered for an account then just log-in. Otherwise hit the 'Register an Account' button.

The 'Personal Details' Form VAF4A is a generic 'one-size-fits-all' form which all applicants complete.

If you'd like to review the 'paper version' forms (highly recommended) then follow these links:-

Personal Details Form (VAF4A) - Family Settlement Application Form

APPENDIX 2 (VAF 4A JULY 2012) - Financial Requirement Form

Guidance Notes

Hi Terpe thank you for your reply did you try that before?take care

Hi Terpe thank you..You help me alot.Can i do income form online?

Quote Originally Posted by Terpe View Post
    The application needs to be made online.

You'll follow a step by step approach making selections from the drop down menu's

The Main Page for the online application is here at Welcome to Visa4UK

If you've already registered for an account then just log-in. Otherwise hit the 'Register an Account' button.

The 'Personal Details' Form VAF4A is a generic 'one-size-fits-all' form which all applicants complete.

If you'd like to review the 'paper version' forms (highly recommended) then follow these links:-

Personal Details Form (VAF4A) - Family Settlement Application Form

APPENDIX 2 (VAF 4A JULY 2012) - Financial Requirement Form

Guidance Notes
    terpe, please can you clarify, when submitting the visa application documents,

does the visa4uk application in a pdf format, does this replace the Personal Details Form (VAF4A) ...or does this need to be submitted as well

and also submit APPENDIX 2 (VAF 4A JULY 2012)

will

Quote Originally Posted by will1927 View Post
    terpe, please can you clarify, when submitting the visa application documents,

does the visa4uk application in a pdf format, does this replace the Personal Details Form (VAF4A) ...or does this need to be submitted as well

and also submit APPENDIX 2 (VAF 4A JULY 2012)

will
    I think you're getting confused.
    "visa4uk" is the official UKVI online visa application website for applicants oustside of UK.
    (ie Philippines)
    You need to register an account and submit the application online then a print-off taken and submitted at the application centre
    The online application you submit is pretty much the Personal Details form VAF4A
    The visa fee must also be paid online.

The Appendix 2 needs to be printed and completed by hand and submitted at the application centre together with VAF4A print-off and all other supporting douments.

Does that help ?
    Sorry if my explanation is not so clear.

I think you're getting confused.
    "visa4uk" is the official UKVI online visa application website for applicants oustside of UK.
    (ie Philippines)
    You need to register an account and submit the application online then a print-off taken and submitted at the application centre
    The online application you submit is pretty much the Personal Details form VAF4A
    The visa fee must also be paid online.

The Appendix 2 needs to be printed and completed by hand and submitted at the application centre together with VAF4A print-off and all other supporting douments.

Does that help ?
    Sorry if my explanation is not so clear.
    hi, we have register an account with the visa4uk web site, but have not submitted it yet, as I am still waiting for passports to be sent from the uk for our children, it requires there passport number....this will be then printed off and paid for....

then you are saying that

Personal Details Form (VAF4A) has to be completed as well as APPENDIX 2 (VAF 4A JULY 2012) Financial Requirement Form..

print off and filled in by hand, and submitted to vfs with the rest of our supporting documents

basically all 3

will
    Last edited by will1927; 13th May 2014 at 21:44. Reason: updated

hi, we have register an account with the visa4uk web site, but have not submitted it yet, as I am still waiting for passports to be sent from the uk for our children, it requires there passport number....this will be then printed off and paid for....

then you are saying that

Personal Details Form (VAF4A) has to be completed as well as APPENDIX 2 (VAF 4A JULY 2012) Financial Requirement Form..

print off and filled in by hand, and submitted to vfs with the rest of our supporting documents

basically all 3

will
    You complete VAF4A online and submit then print it for signing and submission to VFS
    You complete Appendix 2 by hand

Please take some time to review this from the GOV.UK website - Apply for a UK visa

also here from the VFS website

You might also find it worthwhile to review these Frequently Asked Question's

Take your time to understand the process and continue to seek clarifications if needed. This is an important action

Respected Member Michael Parnham's Avatar
    Slowly, one step at a time and you'll get there in the end, good luck!

You complete VAF4A online and submit then print it for signing and submission to VFS
    You complete Appendix 2 by hand

Please take some time to review this from the GOV.UK website - Apply for a UK visa

also here from the VFS website

You might also find it worthwhile to review these Frequently Asked Question's

Take your time to understand the process and continue to seek clarifications if needed. This is an important action
    Hi, gone on to both links. For some reason it will not let me complete VAF4 online.

(Personal Details Form (VAF4A) - Family Settlement Application Form)

It must be my pc, it will only let me print off which I have done a few weeks ago...but what I am get confused about was you saying, complete and submit online (Personal Details Form (VAF4A) - Family Settlement Application Form) and when printed off it says: "Read first, this form must be completed in English, you may use blue or black ink!!

Sorry forgot to add, we are applying from the Philippines,

will

Hi, gone on to both links. For some reason it will not let me complete VAF4 online.

(Personal Details Form (VAF4A) - Family Settlement Application Form)

It must be my pc, it will only let me print off which I have done a few weeks ago...but what I am get confused about was you saying, complete and submit online (Personal Details Form (VAF4A) - Family Settlement Application Form) and when printed off it says: "Read first, this form must be completed in English, you may use blue or black ink!!

Sorry forgot to add, we are applying from the Philippines,

will
    Hi have you registered an account with visa4uk?
    ''Don't be serious..Be Sincere''

Thread Information