location: aurora blvd corner katipunan. its by the good sheperd compound right beside the mrt north entance of katipunan station and of st bridget school. opposite psba (philippine school of business administration). parking is available as well with no charge if you are attending the cfo seminar.

why attend here: cause they do the counselling and the cfo clearance/sticker at the same building unlike the one in taft where in you have to go else where to get your cfo sticker. you may call them on 02 911 1814 for further enquiries. suggest you look for PAT as she was extremely accomoadating.

what to bering: photocopy of you passport detail page and 2 copies of your visa page. 250 registration fee and 400 for your cfo sticker.

8:00 register (fill ip the form) and pay 250 pesos. they have an airconditioned registration room where you can sit down and answer all the forms. they will take one photocopy each of your passport and visa. they would also take a photo for the certificate that will be stapled on your passport. make sure all your details and its spelling are correct as you dont want to make corrections later on when your certificate etc are ready. they will also give you the cfo from for you cfo sticker which would be later surrendered on a different office after your counselling session is done.

8:30 film showing of the mgb not so scary episode. the women who were abused seemed to have married men they dont know well. none of us in this forum is the the situation i suppose so theres no need to be affected by it. there will be a liitle talk by the officer before and after the film viewing which i thought was quite funny

9:45 counselling time. note that there are not much attendees apart from the usa group. i was the only one uk bound so there was no need for group counselling, one on one was all i had to go through. after the little chat you would have with the officer, she will sign your registration form which would be the end of your counselling session. now you may full up the evalution and information sheet that was given to you when you registered.

10:00 proceed to the cashier and surrender your 1) registration from duly signed by the officer after counselling 2) information sheet. evaluation form will be dropped on abox near the cashier window. this is when you recieve you certificate. have it photocopied on the next room as you will be required one for your cfo sticker as proof youve done the counselling.

10:10 cfo sticker (they will tell you where to go. its on the same building). surrender your passport, photocopy of visa and counselling certificate, 450 pesos and after 5 minutes viola! you have your passport with the sticker and stapled certificate and you are ready to go!