Thread: Shipping stuff from Philippines to UK?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dedworth View Post
    Business's are closed today in England it's a Public Holiday. Read my post above there is a link where they're involved in imports to UK
    Yes, of course! Bank holiday today. Doh! Oh well, we'll have to find something else :((

I forgot to mention, the wedding gifts we received last November are some of the things that I would like to ship. Would be really nice to see them in our home in UK. They are still in their boxes! We mentioned that in our wedding invites, for guests to not worry about bringing gifts at the wedding. They still did! Not complaining. The wedding presents are lovely but now it will hurt if I just leave them here!

Quote Originally Posted by DAnn View Post
    I forgot to mention, the wedding gifts we received last November are some of the things that I would like to ship. Would be really nice to see them in our home in UK. They are still in their boxes! We mentioned that in our wedding invites, for guests to not worry about bringing gifts at the wedding. They still did! Not complaining. The wedding presents are lovely but now it will hurt if I just leave them here!
    We are on the same boat DAnn...Wedding visitors still gave us some wedding presents although we told them not to bother themselves with it...now it's a headache for us how those stuffs will be sent here in the UK as there's no such thing as balikbayan box from PHILIPPINES to UK. We don't want to just leave it all there as they are our wedding presents, meaning they have these what we call "sentimental value" to me and my hubby.

Thread Information