Thread: Urgent! Help Pls?

Urgent! Help Pls?

My visa application is on hold because I didnt submit my sponsor's P60. I have submitted direct to the Embassy my husbands P60 yesterday via courier and today I received a text message saying it was received today by a Lady Guard at the Embassy. My questions are, is the document safe cause the guard on duty received it?

How long will it take to hear from them after submitting the additional documents?

Banned
    I'd imagine it is part of the security guards duties to sign for all deliveries. Anything going in needs to be screened, X Rayed etc. I wouldn't be unduly concerned.

I'm sorry I don't know how long it will take them to contact you - you could always email them along the lines "extra paperwork was delivered to you ../../2014 - when can I expect to hear from you?"

Quote Originally Posted by alexis View Post
    My visa application is on hold because I didnt submit my sponsor's P60. I have submitted direct to the embassy my husbands p60 yesterday via courier and today I received a text message saying it was received today by a Lady Guard at the embassy. My questions are, is the document safe cause the guard on duty received it? How long will it take to hear from them after submitting the additional documents?
    It's very odd (and unusual) that UKVI would specifically request your husbands P60

Did you husband already have the latest one ? (2013/2014)

If that's the only item in question I would guess you'll hear something pretty soon since your application is under process.

Quote Originally Posted by Terpe View Post
    It's very odd (and unusual) that UKVI would specifically request your husbands P60
    Did you husband already have the latest one ? (2013/2014)
    Hi there, Sir Terpe and Alexis. It reminds me that we haven't provided the 2014 P60 of my partner since we submitted it in March. They haven't email me yet but is it possible to send them more documents if they haven't emailed me?

Quote Originally Posted by Baruk View Post
    Hi there, Sir Terpe and Alexis. It reminds me that we haven't provide the 2014 P60 of my partner since we submitted it in March. They haven't emailed me yet, but is it possible to send them more documents if they haven't emailed me?
    Hi Baruk, I think you need to wait until the embassy ask you to send it. I didn't submit P60 because I thought it isn't required. I was wrong, good thing I got his latest P60.

Yes, Sir Terpe, I submitted the latest p60 (2013-2014)

Sir Dedworth, do you think my documents will be safe? I'm so worried about it, I'm thinking of resending to VFS.. do you think it will be ok?

Hi there, Sir Terpe and Alexis. It reminds me that we haven't provided the 2014 P60 of my partner since we submitted it in March. They haven't emailed me yet, but is it possible to send them more documents if they haven't emailed me?
    Don't be concerned Baruk.

You couldn't submit P60 as they don't get issued until after the Year-End tax declarations.

P60 is not designated as mandatory by UKVI

Here's the instruction:-

[QUOTE]......In addition to the evidence listed above, paragraph 2A of Appendix FM-SE specifies that P60(s) for the relevant period(s) of employment (if issued) and a signed contract(s) of employment may also be submitted in respect of paid employment in the UK. If they are not submitted, the decision-maker may grant the application if otherwise satisfied that the requirements of Appendix FM-SE relating to that employment are met, or they may ask for the documents to be submitted in accordance with paragraph D of the Appendix. [/B]

Hope that puts you mind at rest. Your P60 would not have covered the relevant period of employment.

I highlighted the key issues.

Sir Terpe, do you think the documents I submitted to the Embassy will be safe?

Banned
    Yes, Sir Terpe, I submitted the latest p60 (2013-2014)

Sir Dedworth, do you think my documents will be safe? Im so worried about it, I'm thinking of resending to VFS.. do you think it will be ok?

I wouldn't worry Alexis, I expect the courier company has a signature for it being received at the Embassy

Quote Originally Posted by Dedworth View Post
    I wouldn't worry Alexis, I expect the courier company has a signature for it being received at the Embassy
    Yes, Sir Dedworth, the tracking website stated the last name of the guard who received it. Just worried in case the guards or the Embassy staff lost it. Maybe I'm just being paranoid. lol

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Terpe View Post
    Don't be concerned Baruk.
    You couldn't submit P60 as they don't get issued until after the Year-End tax declarations.

P60 is not designated as mandatory by UKVI

Here's the instruction:-

......In addition to the evidence listed above, paragraph 2A of Appendix FM-SE specifies that P60(s) for the relevant period(s) of employment (if issued) and a signed contract(s) of employment may also be submitted in respect of paid employment in the UK. If they are not submitted, the decision-maker may grant the application if otherwise satisfied that the requirements of Appendix FM-SE relating to that employment are met, or they may ask for the documents to be submitted in accordance with paragraph D of the Appendix. [/B]
    Hope that puts you mind at rest. Your P60 would not have covered the relevant period of employment.

I highlighted the key issues.

Thank you Sir Terpe, I asked a copy from my partner anyway just in case they ask for it. I just hope that I will from them soon. Cheers

Alexis, did they ask for the origiinal docs?

Alexis, did they ask for the origiinal docs?
    No Baruk, just scanned copy

Respected Member Jentobeharrison's Avatar
    No baruk, just scanned copy
    May I know what English test did you take? And I can feel that you'll have a good news pretty soon! Good thing they asked you to submit a missing one rather than turn your application down!

Let's hope for the good news!

Respected Member blessed_ekim0826's Avatar
    Any update of your application Alexis?

Thread Information