Hi Everyone,

I woke up very early this morning around 2 am and just this very minute 9:30 am hearing my neighbour's girlfriend screaming LOUDLY althroughout their sexual intercourse and not to mention the WORST SCREAMS during her orgasm and this actually happens quite often anytime of the night, day or week. We have experienced this since our neighbour changed his pants I mean girlfriend. It's not our business that he's having different girlfriends but his new woman creates disturbance to us. We lived in a semi detached house and our room upstairs is just opposite to theirs so whenever they do what the couples do , we could hear them CLEARLY like they're just an inch away from our ears. I always feel embarrassed everytime I hear them, such an annoyance really .

If me and my husband make love, we always keep it between us giving consideration to other people next door but our neighbour's girlfriend don't seem to realise that their room is just one wall away from ours.

Everytime the screams come on and it happens when I'm in our room,(they f*** with no regards to time) I just switch my hair dryer and the tele full blast to distract myself from hearing their orgasm.

What should we do to resolve the issue without creating tensions between two houses? Do we need to talk to the man to tell her partner to minimise the scream? Or Do we just ignore it and carry on doing what we ought to be doing when it happens every now and then? I don't know....

How do you see this situation guys?...what views do you have on this? Is hearing someone's orgasm entertains your ear or what?...