Thread: Advice

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Parnham View Post
    Is that the only reason you married, Children? Children are very expensive, also prevent you from working a big headache and a lot of problems. Wake up, you should marry because you love one another and be happy together whatever the circumstances. You should have told your husband when you first met that you wanted children, there are lot's of people that choose not to have children and are quite affluent and have the money to be able to see the world during their life, if they had children they would not be able to do anything much with their life. Just my thought, no offence to anyone on this forum!
    Michael, my dad had 3 kids and after we flew the nest he travelled all over the world and had a ball so I don,t know where your thought comes from. It,s a good job people do have kids because who,s gonna feed and change ya when your in a nursing home lol. Ah well, at least you,ll have your good lady to look after ya like ma self lol

Respected Member Michael Parnham's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tiger31 View Post
    Michael, my dad had 3 kids and after we flew the nest he travelled all over the world and had a ball so I don,t know where your thought comes from. It,s a good job people do have kids because who,s gonna feed and change ya when your in a nursing home lol. Ah well, at least you,ll have your good lady to look after ya like ma self lol
    Hi Brian, if you knew my life story you would understand where my thoughts come from, but please note I did say I do not wish to offend anyone.

With regards to family looking after one when one becomes incapable, I have no family, also my wife has no support here when I'm gone. It will be Maritess that will need someone to look after her and that is my only concern in life. She is the best thing that ever happened to me in my whole life!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Parnham View Post
    Hi Brian, if you knew my life story you would understand where my thoughts come from, but please note I did say I do not wish to offend anyone.

With regards to family looking after one when one becomes incapable, I have no family, also my wife has no support here when I'm gone. It will be Maritess that will need someone to look after her and that is my only concern in life. She is the best thing that ever happened to me in my whole life!
    Thats my point Michael we need people to have kids because we are living longer and more and more people are needed to be looked after so hopefully there will be kids around to look after your wife when the time comes

Thread Information