Quote Originally Posted by LadyJ View Post
Why, did you missed me Joe?

Well, I've been learning to drive in a past few weeks and wohoo! I can drive now and today I received my Provisional Licence.. and yeah I know, I'm not suppose to drive without P.licence

Anyway, Advance Happy Birthday to your son Joe, are we invited? erm.. do you have plan to baptise him?

because I know some British parents who don't do it, and I want to know why?
yes, i've missed you, no one to talk baby talk to, only scouser keith ..
well you have to take your theory test first, well my wife just passed her pratical test today, , no i'm not joking 8:20am this morning to me wife rush hour traffic, a crazy driver speeding nearly crashed into her and i will not go into how many attempts it took her, dont want to dishearten you, but she was unlucky many times, its ridiculous what they can fail you for ... and oh when she first came here she drove for a year on her internatonal licence, and had about 30+ lessons, before taking the practical test, GOOD LUCK thou

oh i've got some fireworks for his big day, gonna buy him a cake with 1 candle on , maybe a cup cake.. oh if you will look after him, you can come lol.,

baptise him? , as far as i know he hasn't unless my wife has done it without me knowing.. hmmm . i'm not religious, its up to him what he does when shes old enough to decide