Thread: Requirements for leaving the Philippines.

Requirements for leaving the Philippines.

My wife has her Spouses visa and her plane ticket to the UK. She also has her CFO and Police clearance.

Could anyone please tell me what the current charges/taxes payable before departure at the International airport in Manila are.

Also will it be necessary to have any kind of medical certification to be allowed departure.

Any other information on current requirements before leaving the Philippines for the UK or where best to obtain this information would be greatly appreciated.

The British Embassy and other UK agencies have been very difficult to get information from.

Thanks in advance.

Read the forum & SEARCH for answers http://filipinaroses.com/showpost.ph...42&postcount=4
    Keith - Administrator

Keith, just to let you know on your 'Read before posting' thread, few of your links are dead.

It says, 'Sorry for inconvenience caused, this is due to the Admin corrupt brain'.
    Not an expert, I only try to help.

Newbie (Restricted Access)
    the airport tax is 750 pesos...i found out it is advisable for quick passge through the Uk immigration and Helth control area(required for all who will be staying for more than two years in the UK, such as a spouse) to have an x-ray examination done before leaving the Philippines...then show it to the health officer at the helth control so she/he won't have to be x-rayed...my Terry waited longer for me outside heathrow airport..cause i had to wait..and be x-rayed

Newbie (Restricted Access)
    i mean terminal fee is 750 pesos

Respected Member
    terminal fee of php750 pesos. i got here last friday, and yes i was given a piece of paper by the immigration officer after checking my passport and was asked to proceed to health control for xray. it was rather quick. gave my passport on the desk, she asked for my details such as home address and home tel no. (make sure she knows this as on the piece of paper that would be printed later on it would say if its a valid addy and number she gave) then youd be asked to proceed to a changing room and put on what was similar to a hospital gown (or was it exactly what it was) and the xray technician would check on you and let you know if its our turn. whole xray process took 2min, changing of clothes 2 mins, waiting for the result was about 5mins max (i was the only one there, lucky me!). when youre all finished you proceed to immigration counter 6 which is just by the exit of the health control on your left. collect you bags and start running to meet your spouse. i think you are allowed to have your xray done from the phils but youd have to pay for it, atleast in heathrow its free. im so tight!

Use The Search Function Mate, This Question Has Been Asked As Far Back As The Act Of Union Between Scotland And England In 1707

Thread Information