Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: THANK YOU- Fiancee Visa Approved!:)

Banned

hilo..

hi skye congrats.god is so good.u did ur success..im planning also wth my sweetheart sean by nxt yr to process a fiance visa.i hope wel be fined..one thing what did u do frst before u apply fiance visa and what some other requirements for fiance visa.so that im awire and what shud i do frst...thanks...godbless u alwayz...

hmmm guys ho many photocopies of each original documents???

2 copies right???even the bank statements should i photocopy as ell??

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    Last Post: Nov 2007?

Quote Originally Posted by Northerners Gal View Post
    hi skye congrats.god is so good.u did ur success..im planning also wth my sweetheart sean by nxt yr to process a fiance visa.i hope wel be fined..one thing what did u do frst before u apply fiance visa and what some other requirements for fiance visa.so that im awire and what shud i do frst...thanks...godbless u alwayz...
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenbee View Post
    hmmm guys ho many photocopies of each original documents???

2 copies right???even the bank statements should i photocopy as ell??

One original and one photocopy. Hope this helps.... hehe BTW this thread is old

Quote Originally Posted by andypaul View Post
    Congrats to Skye and Hubby to be and great advice from you and Tiggers for others
    nov 2007

and who's that andypaul guy

sounds like somebody i use to know

Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    nov 2007

and who's that andypaul guy

sounds like somebody i use to know
    You knew him what was he like
    Oh lord why did you make so many clothes and shoe shops

Quote Originally Posted by somebody View Post
    You knew him what was he like
    i don't think you would like him,very forgetful, liked chas and dave, somebody you didn't want to meet in the daytime, never mind the dark

Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    i don't think you would like him,very forgetful, liked chas and dave, somebody you didn't want to meet in the daytime, never mind the dark

will keep out of his way then
    Oh lord why did you make so many clothes and shoe shops

congratulations skye well done and good luck!!

Quote Originally Posted by smiler78 View Post
    congratulations skye well done and good luck!!
    Ohh no, another one...
    Jiri & Maricel

Trusted Member
    I would really appreciate advice on how my fiancee, who lives in Marikina City, obtains a fiancee/marriage visa. Our plan is for her to apply online to VFS (who work in partnership with the UK Border Agency and the British Embassy Manila) using form VAF1F. It starts by asking "How long do you intend to stay in the UK? " then "On which date will you leave the UK?" - presumably the answer is " 6 months, during which time we expect to get married and then apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain". Is it correct that VFS will then arrange an appointment for my fiancee to attend the Visa Application Centre, with proof of payment of the visa fee, and all the necessary documentation ? I am hoping to attend that appointment with her, to have available my passport and all the other documentation. I am reasonably confident that we will have such documentation, from reading various threads on this excellent Forum, also going online to the UK Border Agency website and www.vfs-uk-ph.com
    Our intended timescale is that I travel to Philippines for 3 weeks around the end of April, and my fiancee would then hope to come to UK by late August.

Newbie (Restricted Access) kring_0101's Avatar

Unhappy i need help!

i am planning to go to uk this coming february/march. but there are certain questions i want to ask regarding the visa application:

1. directions on how to get there:(i'm from pampanga)
    PHIL-AXA BLDG. 2501-02
    1286 Sen. Gil Puyat Avenue
    Corner, Tindalo Street
    Makati City

2. i will be going to uk for medical purposes. what visa will i apply then? a tourist visa or special visitor for medical treatment (i will undergo a transplant)

3.what specific requirements needed for the visa of choice?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jackson.alan46 View Post
    I would really appreciate advice on how my fiancee, who lives in Marikina City, obtains a fiancee/marriage visa. Our plan is for her to apply online to VFS (who work in partnership with the UK Border Agency and the British Embassy Manila) using form VAF1F. It starts by asking "How long do you intend to stay in the UK? " then "On which date will you leave the UK?" - presumably the answer is " 6 months, during which time we expect to get married and then apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain". Is it correct that VFS will then arrange an appointment for my fiancee to attend the Visa Application Centre, with proof of payment of the visa fee, and all the necessary documentation ? I am hoping to attend that appointment with her, to have available my passport and all the other documentation. I am reasonably confident that we will have such documentation, from reading various threads on this excellent Forum, also going online to the UK Border Agency website and www.vfs-uk-ph.com
    Our intended timescale is that I travel to Philippines for 3 weeks around the end of April, and my fiancee would then hope to come to UK by late August.
    no... your fiancee will set an appointment online and she will choose which date and time she prefers to submit the documents... you can go with her but you can't get inside... you will only be allowed to stay outside the building...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kring_0101 View Post
    i am planning to go to uk this coming february/march. but there are certain questions i want to ask regarding the visa application:

1. directions on how to get there:(i'm from pampanga)
    PHIL-AXA BLDG. 2501-02
    1286 Sen. Gil Puyat Avenue
    Corner, Tindalo Street
    Makati City

2. i will be going to uk for medical purposes. what visa will i apply then? a tourist visa or special visitor for medical treatment (i will undergo a transplant)

3.what specific requirements needed for the visa of choice?
    i'll answer question #1:

from north expressway, proceed to edsa until you reach buendia... turn right to buendia until you see makati post office on the right... beside that is AXA building... turn right going to AXA's front door... good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Florge View Post
    you can go with her but you can't get inside... you will only be allowed to stay outside the building...
    ... I've read THIS before a few times, and WOULD'VE had no reason to contradict your statement - were it not for the fact that I WAS allowed to accompany Myrna when she handed over her documents to VFS last January.

Maybe the regulations have been tightened up since then; either that, or I was the *exception to the rule ... although I can't imagine *why!

Trusted Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Florge View Post
    no... your fiancee will set an appointment online and she will choose which date and time she prefers to submit the documents... you can go with her but you can't get inside... you will only be allowed to stay outside the building...
    Thank you so much for your advice ; I will still accompany her and be prepared not to be allowed inside, but I'm also grateful to note Arthur's reply.

minimum savings for the fiancee visa

hello everyone! how much would be the minimum savings of my sponsor for the fiancee visa?

Newbie (Restricted Access)
    Hi Skye

First of all i would like to congratulate you. I want to be happy like you aswell. I have brit fiance and we are planning to apply for fiance visa this month. I would like to ask about CFO.

beacuse you stated: "I'd also like to ask about the CFO seminar that I have to attend? They just handed me my documents and didn't tell me anything.". Do you mean the CFO processed your documents?. Im sorry . I just want to get idea. coz my fiance and I are looking for the best OICS registered advisors to help us in our fiance application coz I was refused 3 months ago for my Visit visa in Dubai suspecting my financal status and my employment certificate was false. We didnt appeal coz visit visa doesnt have the full rights to appeal instead we would like to apply for fiance visa now coz we dont like to be far away. my second question: is there any period of time to wait before i apply again. Thanks...God bless you always...

Hi Skye

First of all i would like to congratulate you. I want to be happy like you aswell. I have brit fiance and we are planning to apply for fiance visa this month. I would like to ask about CFO.

beacuse you stated: "I'd also like to ask about the CFO seminar that I have to attend? They just handed me my documents and didn't tell me anything.". Do you mean the CFO processed your documents?. Im sorry . I just want to get idea. coz my fiance and I are looking for the best OICS registered advisors to help us in our fiance application coz I was refused 3 months ago in Dubai (i worked there and we applied for Visit visa in U.K)Suspecting my financal status and my employment certificate was false. We didnt appeal coz visit visa doesnt have the full rights to appeal instead we would like to apply for fiance visa now here In the Philippines coz we dont like to be far away. my second question: is there any period of time to wait before i apply again. Thanks...God bless you always...

there is no minimum as long as there is money in his accounts to show credit and that hes is not in any debt. a friend had only 1,500 when his wife applied and was accepted. but depends on all information that has been attatched to the application

congratulations to skye

even is old thread i wonder if you still look here skye???

firstly cfo dont process all your papers they are just an added form/certificate that is devised by philippine legislation as far as i am aware. you may have trouble as you were refused such a short time. it is best to confirm that you will be allowed to reapply as you may have been refused for entering the uk for 10 yrs as is possible with refusals. best to get him to ask his local CAB bureau. or on the immigration uk site.

i know this thread is quite old but i am hoping that u will read this skye.my question is can i apply again for a different visa without waiting for 6 months...I been to England twice in a visitor visa...I come home last 20 of october...I am asking because i am doubtful if i need to wait 6 months to apply a fiancee visa...if the docs is ready i dont want to wait for 6 months,if possible i would like to apply immediately after taking the A1 english test,hopefully i can pass...
    waiting but not expecting a reply..
    tc

Well done congrats. C.F.O? I have never heard of that. I just spoke to the wife and she never told me about it. I am learning so much from you guys. I will deffinately need your help when the time comes for the spouse visa.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by andy222 View Post
    Well done congrats. C.F.O? I have never heard of that. I just spoke to the wife and she never told me about it. I am learning so much from you guys. I will deffinately need your help when the time comes for the spouse visa.
    Same as me Andy. I had no idea about the CFO. I only found out cos my wife's mates told her. It has to be done but can br best left till after the visa has been issued. It has nothing to do with the UKBA so thats why they don't mention it.

There are a good few threads on it on here.

To be honest lastlid its doing my head in. Im finding different things out all the time. Driving me crazy.

Banned
    My wife did hers in Manila. But I believe it can be done in Cebu etc. There are two places that it can be done in Manila. My wife did heres at http://www.smef-cow-phil.org/

Your wife will need to do the seminar and get the "sticker" in her passport. Takes about a day for the lot. She will need to know your personal details. Where you live including postcode etc. She will need to present a copy of divorce papers. If they ask for something that she doesnt have then she will have to return with that info. They ask for a photo of the wife and the spouse. There is a small fee (as ever) and some photos are required.

She will not be allowed to fly, even with the visa, unless she has the CFO sticker.

Banned
    http://filipinaroses.com/showthread....ht=CFO+Seminar

A long thread but with some usefull stuff on it. My wife did it in 3 trips when one would have been a lot easier.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information