Quote Originally Posted by Michael Parnham View Post
At last you've arrived Cherrie, a very warm welcome to the UK.

This is probably the biggest step you will take in your life. 'Embrace it'. For the first couple of years you will notice many differences - and on occasion you will want to return to the Philippines - but as time goes on you will really enjoy living here.

During the last 25 years or so I have come across many Filipina who will never return to the Philippines to live permanently, they are very content to remain in the UK and just continue to visit relatives on occasion. I sincerely hope that once you have settled in that you have a wonderful future here and on your way through life you will meet some nice people and make many friends, enjoy your journey!
Hello, Sir Michael. Thanks for the warm welcome. It is really life changing and I hope I can adjust quick enough. I'm loving it here anyway, weather's fine at the moment. I'm missing my mom and family of course but I'll be ok for sure. Lucky its easy to get in touch nowadays. I'm looking forward to meet nice people here. Thanks so much for your warm wishes.