Thread: Lonely Mummy Needs Advide

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    beautiful belfast-now/beautiful bayawan-future!
    sounds like u been thru a lot too ian!

Respected Member
    regardless of how upset your bf was, it was not an excuse to sleep with someone else. regardless if he paid for it or not. this is unacceptable, full stop. would you like to spend the rest of your life subconciously thinking where hes gone, what hes doing (if not who), etc. everytime youve had a row? isnt your time worth more than that? easy for him to say he wont do it again, of course hed say that. its a question if you truly believe in him or not. in a relationship love is essential, and so is trust and respect. i would not be able to trust or respect my husband if he ever does what your bf did for a long time if not never. i would be hurting because of the love, but im sure hed loose my respect and trust.

im sure your children mean the world to you. it is your best intention as well to make sure you would be able to provide for them if you move to the uk and this is why you have made arrangements with your bf re their financial support while you are off work. thing is, hopefully i am wrong, but seems to me this is his bagaining tool to make sure you join him in the uk. surely you would have not agreed if he has not offered as you are thinking about the welfare of your children. but what would you do when you are here and unemployed and he refuses to give you money to send your kids? what then? hes not happy about the arrangement in the first place so this wont be impossible.

dont get yourself in a messier situation. your children should be seen by your bf as blessings not extra baggage or as a choice. he should have not cheated on you, regardless. keep on praying for guidance. good luck!

Thread Information