Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What's FilipinoUK for?

...then i will argue my point.
    I'd just hit them
    Keith - Administrator

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kimmi View Post
    oh no son, u call Rob ur darling?
    So Kimmi, you are BigToms mother? Jeez, now I'm confused.

u need therapy also Rob?

Banned
    beautiful belfast-now/beautiful bayawan-future!
    rob, we're a family here at filuk lol

Quote Originally Posted by andypaul View Post
    The majority times i belive the same but if people critize your wife as not having as much right to be here as him (well thats how i read it between the lines) then i will argue my point.

Al you may find your self biting your tongue when you meet some sections of the phill comunity here in the UK who will look down at your Wife and then complain about the way they are treated here by others

Maybe they need to learn tolerance.

Glad your having a great time in phill
    This is exactly my point, i know exactly that most of the couples here are binded with love and respect, but when you have been here in UK and what you miss is being senorita/senora in phils how, many drivers drive your cars how many maids serves you and what brands of clothes you are wearing, its so pathetic, thinking that most likely they dont have it if not because of their brits husband. this is what i want to remind in the community over here, being here in UK and finding your future doesnt give you a license to tell others that you miss this back home.

nuff said. im out here.

Banned
    bye bye nose

London nose. the forum is for having a nose around! Simple as that. Talk about cat amongst the pigeons today.What are you lot like!

london well away from those people up norf
    Quote Originally Posted by London_Nose View Post
    This is exactly my point, i know exactly that most of the couples here are binded with love and respect, but when you have been here in UK and what you miss is being senorita/senora in phils how, many drivers drive your cars how many maids serves you and what brands of clothes you are wearing, its so pathetic, thinking that most likely they dont have it if not because of their brits husband. this is what i want to remind in the community over here, being here in UK and finding your future doesnt give you a license to tell others that you miss this back home.

nuff said. im out here.
    No i was talking about OFWs looking down at my missus actually. Nurses and others who don't think she has the right to be here.

Anyone who shows off or braggs to me is an idiot whether they are from.
    Trust me i have seen enough OFWs trying to show off when i have travelled to phill in fact more than Brit/phill couples, who are normally penney pinching.

The end of your post says doesn't give them the right to say i thought they all had freedom of speech

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    I'd just hit them

With your rhymth stick

Respected Member
    I can't decide whether this guy is nosey or just picky? Either way, he's snot being very nice when he accuses members of bragging. He should wake up and smell the coffee, not get all sniffy when people respond. I see he's running now.

Ian

I Find this site because of this link http://www.pinoyminimall.co.uk/acatalog/links.html

hence my initial thread is in tagalog, but then again as i keep on browsing i realise the purpose of the site, but what really makes me start this thread is when some cockiness was being brag and non a single Filipinas reacted negatively, instead everyone seems to be enjoying it, well again its your opinion so i respect it, now im showing my opinions seems mostly are affected. admit it or not reality bites. so i guess its time for me to say shut up though im starting to enjoy my posting now. but when everyone else are angry with respected status (i guess respect doesnt ***********.com where you can really speak you mind.

Ok Lets start all over again so that once and for all people here at least understand my predicament.

1. I join this site because i thought this is a site for FILS in UK who want to get in touch with other Filipinos.

2. Realising that the site actually is intended for other purpose so i just occasionally visit it for some interesting topics.

3. The bragging and showing off started, i find it hey this is so pathetic that i want to puke, but realising that im a newbie here i waited till someone who has a respected status at least reacted on the post. for crying out loud no one seems to care instead its getting longer and longer,

anyway this is a forum so again its their right to do that, so i started a thread that somehow i know have some pinch, viola! a lot of reactions though others don't want to accept that fact, and try bashing the threads with its Read before you POST thingy i become cocky, started complaining, picky and nosy, ok fine if thats how you find me then so be it.

now somehow some members thought im belittling filipinas here esp those who has a local husband, believe me, no pun intended, if for some reason i offended you i apologize, i came from a country(not phils) where discrimination is a mortal sin so im not in liberty to belittle anyone. The real OFW's im talking about is to those Filipinos/Filipina who still remember hows the "normal" life in phils is thats why they are here working and sacrificing their own families back home,

if others still cant find the bragging im talking about so be it, it just mean its either you didnt read it or you find it normal and not bragging at all esp for those who are here long enough and totally forgotten how difficult life in Phils is thats why they miss it so much!

ok peace to all.

Ok Lets start all over again so that once and for all people here at least understand my predicament.

1. I join this site because i thought this is a site for FILS in UK who want to get in touch with other Filipinos.

2. Realising that the site actually is intended for other purpose so i just occasionally visit it for some interesting topics.

3. The bragging and showing off started, i find it hey this is so pathetic that i want to puke, but realising that im a newbie here i waited till someone who has a respected status at least reacted on the post. for crying out loud no one seems to care instead its getting longer and longer,

anyway this is a forum so again its their right to do that, so i started a thread that somehow i know have some pinch, viola! a lot of reactions though others don't want to accept that fact, and try bashing the threads with its Read before you POST thingy i become cocky, started complaining, picky and nosy, ok fine if thats how you find me then so be it.

now somehow some members thought im belittling filipinas here esp those who has a local husband, believe me, no pun intended, if for some reason i offended you i apologize, i came from a country(not phils) where discrimination is a mortal sin so im not in liberty to belittle anyone. The real OFW's im talking about is to those Filipinos/Filipina who still remember hows the "normal" life in phils is thats why they are here working and sacrificing their own families back home,

if others still cant find the bragging im talking about so be it, it just mean its either you didnt read it or you find it normal and not bragging at all esp for those who are here long enough and totally forgotten how difficult life in Phils is thats why they miss it so much!

ok peace to all.
    So you know the poeple who miss phill because their familes are there and most of the Filpinas on here are probably like my wife who sends most of her spare cash home and biggest expenditude after that is for phone calls home.

Yes she misses home because of the foods, places, smells and the people she knows and loves. Whats wrong with that?

Can you highlight where the people brag on here? many of the filpinas work harder here than in Phill fulltime jobs, no maids to help with house work. People in phill are amazed we do most of the work on our houses oursleves and have no maids or what have you.

Maybe you have an easy life looking for beer buddies but wife like others is constantly worrying about family back in phill and has openly said her life would be easier and simpler in phill than here.

Last question do you actually know any of the people on here?

1. My maids laying my boxers and trousers and shirt on the bed in the morning.

2. "Sir Good morning, Tea or Coffee" ?

3. Breakfast in the Gazebo laid on by the maids.

4. My driver bringing me the Manila Bulletin at 8am.

5. A Mango shake placed at the occasional table after breakfast.

6. Sitting reading the political commentary waiting for Madam to put on her face to go downtown.

7. Going to SM City for lunch at Shakeys or Bobs.

8. Mojo's at Shakeys.

9 Extra Mojo's at Shakeys.

10. Internet browsing in the afternoon, while Madam goes around, leaving hubby to take coffee at Bo's coffee house or Bobs Cafe.

11. Meeting up with Brit expats at Foreigners bar for Premiership football on Star sports whilst enjoying a few San Miguels, and taking the p.....out of everything that doesnt work in the Phils.

12. Eating out at the Thai Buffet downtown area, for P190.00 a head.

13. Saturday Mornings with my barkada at the firing ranges, shooting and a few soft drinks and snacks.

14. Sleeping off my hangover after going out with my barkada to xxxx bar downtown and then running the gauntlet of my wife's reklamo..at the amount of time spent drinking.

15. Sitting out watching the sun go down at the other side of the world, sipping on a ice cold San Miguel and putting the world to rights with my Filipino freinds.

16. Sleeping in bed with nobody outside having a fight or falling over in the street, or sound of police or ambulance sirens.

17. Having a foot massage and foot spa whilst I am reading the paper.

18. Having a cousin come over and give me a full body massage, and a head hot oil massage.

19. Sending my driver down to Jollibee for a family meal of burgers fries, and ice creams for everyone at the house.

20. Finally - Snuggling up to a sweet smelling babe who just came out of the shower fresh wearing Narcisso Rodriguez...aahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Hey ! who could leave all this....and you want to come to UK ? huh ?
    well i guess i surrender, if this is not bragging i dont know what to call it then.

andypaul i totally understand you and your wife, again im not generalizing the members here thats why i always use "some" not all.

lol i think u need a sense of humour?and that post was suppose to be funny(well i think so).

so u really think every gf or wife as a maid back home with a house paid for by there brit husband then they brag to every one about wat they got! lol

and i thought it was the poor relatives taking advantage of them after they know they got a brit bf or husband?
    or better still the poor lazy relatives taking advantage of there brothers or sisters or any relative they have after they got a good job!

Quote Originally Posted by bornatbirth View Post
    lol i think u need a sense of humour?and that post was suppose to be funny(well i think so).

so u really think every gf or wife as a maid back home with a house paid for by there brit husband then they brag to every one about wat they got! lol

and i thought it was the poor relatives taking advantage of them after they know they got a brit bf or husband?
    or better still the poor lazy relatives taking advantage of there brothers or sisters or any relative they have after they got a good job!
    Well put

London_Nose .....bad example mate, that was 'HUMOUR' .....something we have plenty of, unlike the Yanks who have their heads shoved so far up there they can't move the jaw to smile

Boy, I'm glad YOU lot aren't on my sales staff, I'd have gone bankrupt yonks ago

Bonfire night on the 5th....save the Catholic priest from a burning this year.....we'll torch a forum member instead.....I vote JOE
    Keith - Administrator

can i vote for Tommison?

well London, i guess U'd better find a forum or rather made a forum for urself wherein u can put all ur HUMOUR and ur own BRAGGING style(if that's what u call it..)

and now I understand that's why up to now u can't find a good mate there..

Goodluck on ur search for a beermate..

PMT ALERT GUYS!!!!

Keith - Administrator

I vote someone hire a lechonero and we cook a baboy

a baboy as in lechon baboy?he he he

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kimmi View Post
    can i vote for Tommison?
    mommi ... u want me burned?! hehe

Hi London_Nose, i' ve been reading all posts in here and have noticed you as a new member and have no restrictions on whatever you want to say or ask. That's good as you have said everyone has the right to speak what's on their mind but, you also have to accept whatever comments you may receive may it be bad or good. May i know what do you mean of this phrase? "this just shows that all the "true blue filipinas"(where the filipinos btw), were here for the sole purpose of you know what............Will you elaborate on that please?.
    And lastly you want to know what is this Filuk forum for? Well, the answer is the name of the website answers for itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    WOW!!! Can't believe what I'm reading here - and I thought it was such a nice place lol.

I must have really missed something.

However, one thought springs to mind - I posted this a while ago but I think it needs repeating.

Here goes:
    About 2000 years ago there lived a guy who just went round telling people to be nice to each other.
    They killed him.

Al.
    Hahahahahaha i like that joke Allan. BTW, nice to read a post from you again.

I like your joke Allan... Nice to read a post from you again. I hope you enjoy your stay here.
    Regards to Hanna.

Quote Originally Posted by bigtombowski View Post
    Tom ....'tol(bro.) maybe kimmi voted you to be BURN WITH LOVE Happy Guyfawkes

nuff said. im out here.
    You are correct at this point London_Nose. I knew a guy who left Philippines for the U.S.A. then worked as a taxi driver in his friend's company. He can't accept the fact that he is a driver, and back home he has 11 househelpers (2 drivers incl). So he came back to the Philippines.

Devon - no - Oxford - no - Stalybridge - no - errr - UK

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by itsme_iye View Post
    I like your joke Allan... Nice to read a post from you again. I hope you enjoy your stay here.
    Regards to Hanna.
    Thanks Shelly. I have had a wonderful time here. Sadly, it will come to an end this week - I fly back to the UK on Friday.

Hanna sends her regards to you as well.

Al.

Quote Originally Posted by bigtombowski View Post

hiya son,

like leah have said i just want u to be burn with love..and I am sure u really need that since u will be coming here in december to be with Mar..

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    London_Nose .....bad example mate, that was 'HUMOUR' .....something we have plenty of, unlike the Yanks who have their heads shoved so far up there they can't move the jaw to smile

Boy, I'm glad YOU lot aren't on my sales staff, I'd have gone bankrupt yonks ago

Bonfire night on the 5th....save the Catholic priest from a burning this year.....we'll torch a forum member instead.....I vote JOE
    sorry scouser keith, but the effigy of a shell suite wearing scouser was torched last night while we

as for London_nose, its the tone and words you use 'brag' i've not seen any of that on here , have you got any examples ??, also you mention 'scold' your wife or g/f, not a word i ever use, do you mean verbally abuse or physically beat her ?, another thing we don't do , good job your in london, if my wife could get you , you be flat_nose or broken_nose .. just watch the words you use..

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information