Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: What's FilipinoUK for?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

What's FilipinoUK for?

Im just wonderin if is this forum is for filipinos who are in UK and want to meet other filipinos or, Filipinos in Philippines who wants to meet brits to be in UK, or filipinos in UK who wants to brag their brits husband/fiance and tell the entire world how they miss the phils or all of the above..

Just askin,

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by London_Nose View Post
    Im just wonderin if is this forum is for filipinos who are in UK and want to meet other filipinos or, Filipinos in Philippines who wants to meet brits to be in UK, or filipinos in UK who wants to brag their brits husband/fiance and tell the entire world how they miss the phils or all of the above..

Just askin,
    This link may provide some clues:

http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php?t=3890

Banned

Just askin,

Where have you been hiding...???

london well away from those people up norf
    As its run by A Brit Husband in a Brit/phill marriage that might give a clue.

Morocco
    Keith - Administrator

Use your common sense before asking silly questions.
    Members here know why this forum exists...
    There is always death and taxes; however, death doesn't get worse every year.

Banned
    beautiful belfast-now/beautiful bayawan-future!
    why is everybody being so rude to this guy :( he only asked a question!

Read before posting and you will realise whats this forum for and why its been made...

"Ignorance breeds criticism"

Phew that's a strong phrase Erve hehe!
    The bravest thing that men do is love women--Mort Sahl

If it ain't too obvious for you Mr. Nosy Londoner it could be all of the above--it is free I reckon and it is free to speak our minds out here, rant and brag and yeah, tell people how much we miss home. Stay a bit and browse more, that way you'll understand the forum better. Good evening and enjoy the fireworks!

Banned

Just askin,
    i don't know why others why people are being unpleasant to u mr London ...

i think it is pretty much everything u listed

tom

Banned

not always ...
    sometimes intellectual honesty does

"Ignorance is no excuse"

Well London Nose, for sure nobody force u to become a member here..and I am sure again that before u decide to register here u read a lot of stuffs here already and know that this site is a well of knowledge and information about the UK stuffs..and the answer to ur question is right in front of ur nose already ..

U can start reading post here now if u want..

Banned
    girls. am i missing something? is it a filipino thing? what did this guy say to annoy u all?

Quote Originally Posted by bigtombowski View Post
    girls. am i missing something? is it a filipino thing? what did this guy say to annoy u all?
    That isn't "annoyed" yet Tom...wait til you see one really annoyed Filipina

Hmm I don't know really about this London_nose guy, i don't give a damn what he been saying here. But I followed some of his post and his sounds a bit cocky to me. And he always complaining that he couldn't find a filipino people here; that hes been alone for ages and wanted to have a good time with a fellow filipino but the problem is, he can't find one. Complaining about anything here in the UK....and blah..blah..blah..

If thats the case, why not go back to where you came from..there you have loads of filipino friends and you can have a good time anytime you like. Don't moaned too much about the system here in the UK because thats the way it is, you are just an alien here. And if you can't find a filipino friends, why not try to be friend with the other nationality,,english perhaps, surely they are just like filipinos who knows how to have a good time.

london well away from those people up norf
    Quote Originally Posted by ervenescence View Post
    Hmm I don't know really about this London_nose guy, i don't give a damn what he been saying here. But I followed some of his post and his sounds a bit cocky to me. And he always complaining that he couldn't find a filipino people here; that hes been alone for ages and wanted to have a good time with a fellow filipino but the problem is, he can't find one. Complaining about anything here in the UK....and blah..blah..blah..

If thats the case, why not go back to where you came from..there you have loads of filipino friends and you can have a good time anytime you like. Don't moaned too much about the system here in the UK because thats the way it is, you are just an alien here. And if you can't find a filipino friends, why not try to be friend with the other nationality,,english perhaps, surely they are just like filipinos who knows how to have a good time.
    Well put

I hate the way Brits who go abroad and moan its to hot to cold compared to the UK (well don't go there) its not like Britain, everything is different they speak funny etc.

If i go Phill or anywhere away from the UK, I respect the countries ways I might say why does this happen but i don't expect to only socialize with brits (i don't just socialize with indigenous brit people here so why would I abroad?)

No harm in me speaking to Brits abroad or Phills if a phill here in the uk. But to just seek out people from a certain background alone seems strange to me.

This is the most interesting part in a forum,
    ok lets disect your reaction 1 by 1

I don't know really about this London_nose guy, i don't give a damn what he been saying here. But I followed some of his post and his sounds a bit cocky to me.
    you find me cocky, can you post a link pls that i brag anything in here, i guess i read some cockiness from some members here but no one shows their reactions.

he always complaining that he couldn't find a filipino people here; that hes been alone for ages and wanted to have a good time with a fellow filipino but the problem is, he can't find one. Complaining about anything here in the UK....and blah..blah..blah..
    when did i complain??, im actually trying to find one, looking for one is not complaining my dear, and im just here for less than a year not ages, you are wrong again.. where are you getting your idea???

if i remember correctly i post something about what i wont miss here in UK, it aint complaining hahahaha...

And If thats the case, why not go back to where you came from..there you have loads of filipino friends and you can have a good time anytime you like. Don't moaned too much about the system here in the UK because thats the way it is, you are just an alien here. And if you can't find a filipino friends, why not try to be friend with the other nationality,,english perhaps, surely they are just like filipinos who knows how to have a good time.
    well going back in phils is for sure, Getting a non filipino friend is easy as 1-2-3, i exactly know how system works here, but theres nothing like when you are talking to someone from your own country, and at least we are talking politics and family not about material things we have back home.

again, im not trying to be a devils advocate here, but most of you having the same reactions just shows one thing. mostly are guilty of of what im trying to imply. peace all.

hiya son,

we're not actually anoyed at him, its just that he's not using his common sense..

he's been a member here for quite sometime still he doesnt know what's this site for?

i guess I need to rephrase his question...WHY ARE U HERE LONDON NOSE?AND DECIDE TO BE A MEMBER?

and pls dont say its about filipino thing..

I think there is nothing wrong to ask questions- but when you do, bear in mind you'll get reactions from all the members, be it positive or negative. That's how this forum works...

Banned
    u know wot i mean, it's just that most of the people have had quite a negative reaction to this guy, and i just can't see why! lol

i have seen a really angry filipina ... it scares me

Banned
    i just think we need to be more patient with him coz others like guests here may have the same question and they deserve to hear a good and proper answer

son let me ask u a question..

if u buy a certain item or become a member of a certain organization or group, havent u made a research what is the fuss all about?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kimmi View Post
    son let me ask u a question..

if u buy a certain item or become a member of a certain organization or group, havent u made a research what is the fuss all about?

yes mommi, i did, and you do too ... and most will ... but SOME people won't do this, but is it not nice to be kind to everyone?

R 2 B Jesus now......I didn't realise ALL Filipina's bled at the same time every month!!

but is it not nice to be kind to everyone?
    Tom.....Hitlers mate!

Quote Originally Posted by ervenescence View Post
    If thats the case, why not go back to where you came from..
    Erve, the new BNP candidate
    Keith - Administrator

hey son,like Erve's have said i do followed all his post..

and how could u be kind to the people when u always hear them complaining with what they have?aren't they know the word, SATISFACTION?

funny, his post has gone along way already..and only u son are defending for him

Banned
    i do agree with the point that if someone comes to this country and is complaining about this country they should leave this country and go back where they came from hehe! i agree on that point from Erve!

but ... just because i am the sole person "defending" this guy does not make him indefensible

and ... i'm not defending him, just asking why people should reply in such a mean way to questions that aren't mean

do u understand my meaning?

tom

Ive been reading all the post above and glad that most of the members here are honest to goodness..

they dont need to answer u with long replies,they can make u realize what the world is in just one word or one liner.

the lesson of the story: USE UR COMMON SENSE

Banned
    or ... "next time u got a question, PM someone"

Banned
    i agree totally with that

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information