Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What's FilipinoUK for?

Quote Originally Posted by London_Nose View Post

im still looking for beer buddy,.
    As long as you're not looking for a 'bum buddy', you need to visit the Catholic Priest forums for that
    Keith - Administrator

Banned
    beautiful belfast-now/beautiful bayawan-future!
    london, u do realise that the primary aim of this site is to assist and advice british guys and their filipina gf/fiancee/wives don't u????

It is a spinoff from filipinaroses.com which is a dating site ... and if u look at the list of topics on the home page/index, it will tell u exactly what it's all about.

If u are just here to make people angry, sure you'll get some of that too --- until u make keith angry, then he'll ban u! hehe!

so, in short, London, if you're looking for friends here in ur adopted country of UK, then please do be friendly. If u are looking for confrontation ... i know certain bars u can go to -- where a confrontation is guaranteed

tom

This is the most interesting part in a forum,
    ok lets disect your reaction 1 by 1

I don't know really about this London_nose guy, i don't give a damn what he been saying here. But I followed some of his post and his sounds a bit cocky to me.
    you find me cocky, can you post a link pls that i brag anything in here, i guess i read some cockiness from some members here but no one shows their reactions.

he always complaining that he couldn't find a filipino people here; that hes been alone for ages and wanted to have a good time with a fellow filipino but the problem is, he can't find one. Complaining about anything here in the UK....and blah..blah..blah..
    when did i complain??, im actually trying to find one, looking for one is not complaining my dear, and im just here for less than a year not ages, you are wrong again.. where are you getting your idea???

if i remember correctly i post something about what i wont miss here in UK, it aint complaining hahahaha...

And If thats the case, why not go back to where you came from..there you have loads of filipino friends and you can have a good time anytime you like. Don't moaned too much about the system here in the UK because thats the way it is, you are just an alien here. And if you can't find a filipino friends, why not try to be friend with the other nationality,,english perhaps, surely they are just like filipinos who knows how to have a good time.
    well going back in phils is for sure, Getting a non filipino friend is easy as 1-2-3, i exactly know how system works here, but theres nothing like when you are talking to someone from your own country, and at least we are talking politics and family not about material things we have back home.

again, im not trying to be a devils advocate here, but most of you having the same reactions just shows one thing. mostly are guilty of of what im trying to imply. peace all.

Banned
    again london
    read what i said just before ur pointless rebuttal

thanks

Ya'll turning into gung-ho Yanks.....every time we here a USAF plane approaching from RAF Valley, we dive in the bomb shelter
    Keith - Administrator

Banned
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by bigtombowski View Post
    london, u do realise that the primary aim of this site is to assist and advice british guys and their filipina gf/fiancee/wives don't u????

It is a spinoff from filipinaroses.com which is a dating site ... and if u look at the list of topics on the home page/index, it will tell u exactly what it's all about.

If u are just here to make people angry, sure you'll get some of that too --- until u make keith angry, then he'll ban u! hehe!

so, in short, London, if you're looking for friends here in ur adopted country of UK, then please do be friendly. If u are looking for confrontation ... i know certain bars u can go to -- where a confrontation is guaranteed

tom

Hi Buddy,

again, its not my intention of making others angry, im just speaking my mind like somebody else, if others are getting hit by my opinion then i guess its not my fault, as long as im careful with my words and i comply with the rules i dont think ill be banned, not unless im being taken persoanlly

hiya son,

how are u?

Banned
    well, that's completely up to keith, he's the arbiter of who gets banned and who doesn't

but, my 2 cents is when u say things like "i can see u true-blue filipnas are only here for one thing" ... they're gonna get angry, and . . . .hmmm we do respect all those who have "respected member" after their name.

we will respect u, but it is earned ...

so in short

please don't try to stir up this forum, coz the gals here are sharp

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kimmi View Post
    hiya son,

how are u?
    hey mommi, i'm fine

i think i understand ur point from yesterday on this topic

hehe

are u sure London Nose u are complying with the rules here?

have u tried using the search button so u can find the answer to ur questions?well if not u'd better do it now..

son,

i told u..I am glad u understand now..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bigtombowski View Post

coz the gals here are sharp
    Hey you calling Keith and the mod team a bunch of girls

Banned
    lol!

if the cap fits rob darling!

Banned
    son,

i told u..I am glad u understand now..

hehe mommi

thanks

tommi

Devon - no - Oxford - no - Stalybridge - no - errr - UK

Smile

WOW!!! Can't believe what I'm reading here - and I thought it was such a nice place lol.

I must have really missed something.

However, one thought springs to mind - I posted this a while ago but I think it needs repeating.

Here goes:
    About 2000 years ago there lived a guy who just went round telling people to be nice to each other.
    They killed him.

Al.

oh no son, u call Rob ur darling?

Banned
    so, Al ... you are comparing jesus and london nosey?

(ya ya al, i know what u actually are saying hehehe)

Banned
    oh no son, u call Rob ur darling?
    im confused mommi,
    i need therapy!

nice post Prof AL..just hope it won't happen again..

but I am sure it will not because that guy here learned already..he he he

Banned
    lets wait for his reply haha

just let me know son, when do u want to start the therapy..

i just hope Mark havent read it..he he he

Banned
    haha! lol!

thanks mommi

I Find this site because of this link http://www.pinoyminimall.co.uk/acatalog/links.html

hence my initial thread is in tagalog, but then again as i keep on browsing i realise the purpose of the site, but what really makes me start this thread is when some cockiness was being brag and non a single Filipinas reacted negatively, instead everyone seems to be enjoying it, well again its your opinion so i respect it, now im showing my opinions seems mostly are affected. admit it or not reality bites. so i guess its time for me to say shut up though im starting to enjoy my posting now. but when everyone else are angry with respected status (i guess respect doesnt ***********.com where you can really speak you mind.

my lips are sealed..he he he

hiya London,

can u share with us the link that there's a thread when some cockiness are being brag and no filpinas here reacted negatively and seems enjoying it..

Devon - no - Oxford - no - Stalybridge - no - errr - UK

Smile

To put it simply - I think that we should avoid confrontation and nastiness if at all possible.

I have met, here in the Phils. this time, Fred, Maria, Shelly, Grace, Grace's cousin (sorry Grace, her name slips my mind,) Ricky and Ging. A nicer bunch of people you could not hope to meet. I have just got home from a very tiring day travelling from Cebu City - and this was the first post I read.

Needless to say, the tone of it has upset me a bit.

God bless everyone.

Al.

london well away from those people up norf
    Quote Originally Posted by London_Nose View Post
    Well, Well, look at this, im not actually surprise of all negative reactions here, this just mean reality bites, the locals actually find my question literally that they give me links whats the purpose of this site, but for those who are so called true blue filipinas missing their countries hahahaha... it really hit them hard. common sense is not the issue here, this just shows that all the "true blue filipinas" (where's the filipinos btw), were here for the sole purpose of you know what... well this is a forum so i think i have the liberty to speak my mind, again i ask questions and you show reactions i wonder why.

im still looking for beer buddy, but now hopefully those real OFW's. hahahah peace all.

So many of the filipinas on this site are here in the uk and you object to it. Because they are not real OFW's?

Like you hating much about uk and your here only for the money you earn (fair enough know many brits who do the same abroad) i hate much about the Phillipines the corruption, the bigoted attidutes of people who only want to speak to their own kind and not intrested in other cultures or beliefs which i have found widespread.
    As much as i dislike the brit abroad who wants to live in a mini britain surrounded by their own and doesn't imerse themselves in the culture of the place they have choosen to live in.

Thats why many of the british dislike some of the immigrants who come here and dont try to intergrate, those who don't try tend to be the intolerant people i find.

very well said Prof..

I am glad u enjoyed ur stay here and also meeting nce friends here in the forum..

Regards to Ms. Hannah..

london well away from those people up norf
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    To put it simply - I think that we should avoid confrontation and nastiness if at all possible.

I have met, here in the Phils. this time, Fred, Maria, Shelly, Grace, Grace's cousin (sorry Grace, her name slips my mind,) Ricky and Ging. A nicer bunch of people you could not hope to meet. I have just got home from a very tiring day travelling from Cebu City - and this was the first post I read.

Needless to say, the tone of it has upset me a bit.

God bless everyone.

Al.
    The majority times i belive the same but if people critize your wife as not having as much right to be here as him (well thats how i read it between the lines) then i will argue my point.

Al you may find your self biting your tongue when you meet some sections of the phill comunity here in the UK who will look down at your Wife and then complain about the way they are treated here by others

Maybe they need to learn tolerance.

Glad your having a great time in phill

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information