1. My maids laying my boxers and trousers and shirt on the bed in the morning.

2. "Sir Good morning, Tea or Coffee" ?

3. Breakfast in the Gazebo laid on by the maids.

4. My driver bringing me the Manila Bulletin at 8am.

5. A Mango shake placed at the occasional table after breakfast.

6. Sitting reading the political commentary waiting for Madam to put on her face to go downtown.

7. Going to SM City for lunch at Shakeys or Bobs.

8. Mojo's at Shakeys.

9 Extra Mojo's at Shakeys.

10. Internet browsing in the afternoon, while Madam goes around, leaving hubby to take coffee at Bo's coffee house or Bobs Cafe.

11. Meeting up with Brit expats at Foreigners bar for Premiership football on Star sports whilst enjoying a few San Miguels, and taking the p.....out of everything that doesnt work in the Phils.

12. Eating out at the Thai Buffet downtown area, for P190.00 a head.

13. Saturday Mornings with my barkada at the firing ranges, shooting and a few soft drinks and snacks.

14. Sleeping off my hangover after going out with my barkada to xxxx bar downtown and then running the gauntlet of my wife's reklamo..at the amount of time spent drinking.

15. Sitting out watching the sun go down at the other side of the world, sipping on a ice cold San Miguel and putting the world to rights with my Filipino freinds.

16. Sleeping in bed with nobody outside having a fight or falling over in the street, or sound of police or ambulance sirens.

17. Having a foot massage and foot spa whilst I am reading the paper.

18. Having a cousin come over and give me a full body massage, and a head hot oil massage.

19. Sending my driver down to Jollibee for a family meal of burgers fries, and ice creams for everyone at the house.

20. Finally - Snuggling up to a sweet smelling babe who just came out of the shower fresh wearing Narcisso Rodriguez...aahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Hey ! who could leave all this....and you want to come to UK ? huh ?
Quote Originally Posted by London_Nose View Post
well i guess i surrender, if this is not bragging i dont know what to call it then.
I do!!

Utopia
!!

Bragging?

I think you need to find a dictionary with a clearer definition!

Don`t worry..It`s not your fault.