Thread: Hello everyone

Respected Member
    I hust wanted to say Hi to everyone as this is my first post. This looks like a great forum and I look forward to finding some great information from this site as well as contributing my own.
    I am planning on flying out to meet my Fillipina Girl in the next few weeks and not too long after that she should be flying back to the UK to work as a nurse, near my town.

Thanks,
    Simon.

Banned
    Originally posted by symonh2000@Jan 14 2006, 08:51 PM
    I hust wanted to say Hi to everyone as this is my first post. This looks like a great forum and I look forward to finding some great information from this site as well as contributing my own.
    I am planning on flying out to meet my Fillipina Girl in the next few weeks and not too long after that she should be flying back to the UK to work as a nurse, near my town.

Thanks,
    Simon.
    Hi Simon, I've already replied to your other post, but have a great time in sunny Philippines! Look forward to your trip report.

Thanks,
    Simon.

Well welcome to pleasure Island Simon, !!

Administrator
    Originally posted by ginapeterb@Jan 14 2006, 10:20 PM
    Well welcome to pleasure Island Simon, !!
    :unsure: Why are you here.....I thought you'd erm....have...erm...something else to be doing :wub:
    Regards,

Keith & Ping

Free Asian dating & forum - www.filipinouk.co.uk
    Subscription dating, 1000's of members - www.asiansingle4u.com
    Professional gambling & forum - www.win2win.co.uk
    Betting bot reviews - www.exchangebots.com
    Professional poker & forum - www.win2winpoker.co.uk
    Astronomy forum - www.astronomy-forum.co.uk
    Company site - www.win2win-limited.co.uk

Thanks,
    Simon.
    Hi Simon,
    welcome to the forum, I am so jealous that you are heading of to the Philippines were the freezing tempatures are not allowed.

Enjoy your trip.

John

Respected Member
    Originally posted by admin@Jan 15 2006, 10:33 AM
    :unsure: Why are you here.....I thought you'd erm....have...erm...something else to be doing :wub:
    Hopefully there will be when we get it together.

Respected Member

Talking

Originally posted by symonh2000@Jan 14 2006, 09:51 PM

Thanks,
    Simon.
    enjoy the trip!!!

Thread Information