Thread: Birth Cert

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shamrockdave2003 &#064; May 4 2006, 10&#58;44 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
    Hi guys,

I have an update on this.

I&#39;m a long way off applying for a visa - this is gonna be a long road methinks. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.gif[/img]

I have finnally got my Mrs to get off her ass and try and sort out her paper-work (she does have 3 kids to look after) anyway as you can see from earlier in this post basically my girl has a birth cert that says BABY GIRL&#33;&#33;&#33; and not her name.
    So she went to Manila yesterday to investigate how this can be fixed "City Hall" told her to go and see a laywer who said that she will need to pay 80,000 pesoes and it can take up to 6 months.

Here situation is different in that it&#39;s not an amendment but rather a new entry - what a nightmare 800 notes plus six months for a birth cert&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/yikes.gif[/img]

Anybody got any experience of this - do you think the lawyer is taking her for a ride or will i just have to pay up and let her get on with it.

Any ideas ?????

Help me please [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/bigcry.gif[/img]
    SD
    [/b][/quote]

80,000 pesos? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/cwm24.gif[/img]

There must be another way - tell the Mrs to ask at the NSO - they are the ones in charge of birth certificates, maybe they will have a better idea of how to get this sorted.

Banned
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(walesrob &#064; May 4 2006, 04&#58;22 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
    80,000 pesos? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/cwm24.gif[/img]

There must be another way - tell the Mrs to ask at the NSO - they are the ones in charge of birth certificates, maybe they will have a better idea of how to get this sorted.
    [/b][/quote]

Cheers guys appreciate your help

She want talk to me at the mo TAMPO [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/BouncyHappy.gif[/img]

Want can i do, will have to ride this out she sent me a text saying i will try to sort if i cannot then forget about me as we will have no future [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/yikes.gif[/img]

She&#39;s the mother of my child and my future wife

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Thread Information