First and foremost I want to thank everyone on this forum for all the encouragement that has been given to me. To Andypaul,charlwill. kimmi, barnsley-mark,tiger@tigress, louella,purplealien, flyingsparks,mach,aug06_2006,gracia143, to Sir Keith who made this very informative and helpful site possible and special mention to ginapeterb who told me "15 days is a blip cinmikey 28, again do not loose heart little flower of the Philippines....all good things come to those who wait..and you have done very well. you can call me Gagu...if the two of you are not in UK and living together within 3 months....Thanks Sir Pete. Thank you very much to all.

I know that our visa has been granted when my fiance called up the Embassy last week. But I have to wait till I can held it in my hand. It's really a long wait for our visa. It made me crazy but at long lasts and I am so thankful that the Embassy has granted it with out interview and had been patiently waiting and bearing with us while we have to wait for a single document. Thank You!