hello!

i need help regarding my tourist visa application. I'm really confused on what to indicate on my application form with regards to my relationship with my sponsor.

on 2006, i was sent off by my company to London for a 2 months training. that time, i used my old passport bearing my ex-husbands surname. we've been separated for 7 years. to make the long story short, i met a nice, gorgeous looking man from my company and inshort we are now engaged. I need to go to London again by dec for us to talk about wedding stuffs and to meet his parents. I just dont know what should I placed in my application. I just received my nullification decision (divorce) from my previous marriage. Now I will be applying for a tourist visa using my old passport(bearing my ex-husband's surname). Actually I have inquired this with the embassy, if i can use my old passport bearing my ex's surname, and they said its OK, i just need to provide them the copy of certificate of my annulment.

Now my problem is, should I put in my application that my relationship with the person that will sponsor me is my fiance??? We are set to get married on April 12, 2008 here in the Philippines and i have documents/receipts of our reservations with the venue, caterers, etc for the wedding. My fiance will sponsor everything with regards to my trip to the UK on dec. My question is, will it be alright to state there that he is my fiance? should i include all our receipts for our wedding? should i include there also, picture of us to prove that he is indeed my fiance and should I need to include there certification from my company that i'll be returning on a specific date? will this not affect my spouse visa when apply for it after our wedding?

some of my friends say that i just put there, "FRIEND" as my relationship with my fiance because the consuls might deny my application if i put there "FIANCE". I'll just apply for a tourist visa because, i just need to see him to talk about wedding stuffs and meet his parents.

im so confused. please enlighten me, i cant afford to be denied.

thanks in advance for all your help.

cheers!