Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Reputation

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ervenescence View Post
    I've noticed that Barnsley Mark has been banned as well?
    Is it true that people have been getting banned? Why? What's been goin on??

What he meant was 'VERY slowly as I don't have many friends now'
    Keith - Administrator

london well away from those people up norf
    Quote Originally Posted by tommyw View Post
    haven't a scooby and i have read most of the posts written on this site

its not me..ive been busy packing my things..when i come back i noticed that banning is "IN" these days..

Helps if you actually read the posts
    Keith - Administrator

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    Did read the posts from bvarnsley Mark. Still none the wiser......

i think mark is not yet banned..only my adopted prodigal son..

Did read the posts from bvarnsley Mark. Still none the wiser......
    none of us was any wiser after reading his posts , well he knows the difference btw a guy and a gal now

where's he gone to i don't think hes banned

just AWOL or smuggled himself in a container , he was trying to fill, on a slow ship to the philippines

I have a filipina friend lives in Wales and married to a welschman. She said she is boring so I told her about this forum. She phoned me today, she said she found a forum called UKfilipno and I check it and I have noticed that most members here have the same names in this forum such JAMZ, Kimmi, peanutz, honey-c and etchera, I was wondering if these are the same members here. Though I did not read much post there, but I have noticed that other forum is not very active.

I have noticed also some of the post in other site is the same with other topics that has been posted here. I wonder if that is a sister forum of this site.

oh im present with ur name list.. he he he yes we do tried be a member there out of curiosity and checked wot's the difference but still u will go back to the original and genuine..

its just like when u go out with friends, parties and enjoying life but after the day u will still return to ur own family..

Quote Originally Posted by japonica View Post
    I have noticed also some of the post in other site is the same with other topics that has been posted here. I wonder if that is a sister forum of this site.
    haven't u read the latest news?

sorry didnt mean to offend anyone here mention the names, my friend was confused to which one to join,when i menttioned to her the filipino forum and she tried to go to the site and after that she was telling me that she couldnt find me in the forum and she called me and i found out that she was in the other forum and not on this one. But looking at the dates in other site in every post, I think this forum is the pioneer one.

just wondered how did u find me there?am I also Kimmi there?

oh sorry, maybe just a coincidence that that chucky jelly member in other site have the same name of fiance called Clive and that chucky jelly is also going to Scotland and she got her fiancee visa approves same date as you posted here.

wow ure great!!!well done for the research sis..

actually i was not doing research, in fact some members in other site called you kimmi.

Banned
    sorry didnt mean to offend anyone here mention the names, my friend was confused to which one to join,when i menttioned to her the filipino forum and she tried to go to the site and after that she was telling me that she couldnt find me in the forum and she called me and i found out that she was in the other forum and not on this one. But looking at the dates in other site in every post, I think this forum is the pioneer one.
    This is the place to be.

The place where everyone help each other with hints and suggestions.

Ok, we, or some of us, are slightly crazy at times, a little sarcastic, jokey... in our answers... But it is all part of a good and amiable forum, with banter and fun. Life is too short to be formal and officious.

Because the vast experience of the various members far outstrips, in knowledge, what copy-cat sites can only dream to offer.... zilch....

The place where you can have fun, exchanging views, exploring opinions and be freely open minded.

Like every site of good repute we have Moderators, and Admin, which filter unwanted and un-needed trash. Time wasters, chronic mickey takers, banned advertizing links posters, advertisers, and member robbers.
    Every newbie is asked to read the rules and conditions of the forum and abide by them.... Very simple.

Sometime people get banned, but I believe that warnings are given in some cases with subtle hints to change attitude.... and direction...
    In some other cases the severity of the "crime" against the site warrants an outright ban.
    No recourse to appeals.

Pretty fair, really.

Many members on this site are extremely grateful to Keith for putting such a great tool at everybody's fingertips, free of charge. (Leave the pun... Keith...)

Where else could anyone find such a wealth of information regarding their particualr situation...?

That's what makes Filipino uk the best....

Better get going... (Where's my 10%???)

I did some checking.
    When you type uk-filipino forum google will direct you in a page where the first list of filipino uk forum is this one.
    I typed it again reversed, filipino uk forum and google directed me again at the same list where this site is the first one on the list.
    Now I wondered what did you told your friend to search?
    If you type only filipino forum, google will direct you into another kind of forum.

'We dance in a circle and suppose, while the secret sits in the middle and knows'

R.F.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Peanutz View Post
    I did some checking.
    When you type uk-filipino forum google will direct you in a page where the first list of filipino uk forum is this one.
    I typed it again reversed, filipino uk forum and google directed me again at the same list where this site is the first one on the list.
    Now I wondered what did you told your friend to search?
    If you type only filipino forum, google will direct you into another kind of forum.

This is clear evidence that this site is the best.

It costs money to have such high ranking in Google

Hiyah!! (scottsfiancee) I haven't heard from you in a while and I just thought I'd look at this site to check on ya!! Vimvie did her application submission today (wednesday 28th of nov) They've told her that they'll contact her after 1 month, or she may have to wait as long as three months!! Anyway how are you? I haven't heard from ya in ages?!

Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    none of us was any wiser after reading his posts , well he knows the difference btw a guy and a gal now

where's he gone to i don't think hes banned

just AWOL or smuggled himself in a container , he was trying to fill, on a slow ship to the philippines

It had banned under his name the other day i noticed in a post. So looks like tom is not a one man banned

Quote Originally Posted by aromulus View Post
    This is the place to be.

The place where everyone help each other with hints and suggestions.

Ok, we, or some of us, are slightly crazy at times, a little sarcastic, jokey... in our answers... But it is all part of a good and amiable forum, with banter and fun. Life is too short to be formal and officious.

Because the vast experience of the various members far outstrips, in knowledge, what copy-cat sites can only dream to offer.... zilch....

The place where you can have fun, exchanging views, exploring opinions and be freely open minded.

Like every site of good repute we have Moderators, and Admin, which filter unwanted and un-needed trash. Time wasters, chronic mickey takers, banned advertizing links posters, advertisers, and member robbers.
    Every newbie is asked to read the rules and conditions of the forum and abide by them.... Very simple.

Sometime people get banned, but I believe that warnings are given in some cases with subtle hints to change attitude.... and direction...
    In some other cases the severity of the "crime" against the site warrants an outright ban.
    No recourse to appeals.

Pretty fair, really.

Many members on this site are extremely grateful to Keith for putting such a great tool at everybody's fingertips, free of charge. (Leave the pun... Keith...)

Where else could anyone find such a wealth of information regarding their particualr situation...?

That's what makes Filipino uk the best....

Better get going... (Where's my 10%???)
    Great post and explains the site and us inmates and our keepers well

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information