Quote Originally Posted by andypaul View Post
Personally i would rather just move on.

Again i would like to thank Mr admin and his merry band of mods and rockers, for the forum they have allowed to grow. I can remeber when there were just a handful of regulars who some have moved on or appear less regularly nowdays. But helped the Wife and I be together and i own them a debt of gratitude which i have always belive is paid back best by helping others like they helped me.
I definitely agree with you Andy. This forum is a priceless help to everyone who need advice and guidance. This forum helped me a lot when I was applying for my fiance-spouse visa, and when I did all that mess with my application, you guys was there to listened and to advised me.
I would share information (if not yet discussed) that I know or been through with everyone, as a gratitude towards Keith and all the members.
However, my life has been through in a lot of changes lately, I could scarcely cope with my everyday duties and all the changes are quite stressing. Moving, settling in, new surroundings and new life, all exciting and all requires a great deal of time.
Anyway, I am always here, not very often as I would like to, but I am always here. I would like to thank Keith and the member for this helpful forum. I hope that in someway, I can give back the help I received from all of you.