[quote=Peanutz;45038]
Quote Originally Posted by andypaul View Post
Personally i would rather just move on.

Again i would like to thank Mr admin and his merry band of mods and rockers, for the forum they have allowed to grow. I can remeber when there were just a handful of regulars who some have moved on or appear less regularly nowdays. But helped the Wife and I be together and i own them a debt of gratitude which i have always belive is paid back best by helping others like they helped me.

I definitely agree with you Andy. This forum is a priceless help to everyone who need advice and guidance. This forum helped me a lot when I was applying for my fiance-spouse visa, and when I did all that mess with my application, you guys was there to listened and to advised me.
I would share information (if not yet discussed) that I know or been through with everyone, as a gratitude towards Keith and all the members.
However, my life has been through in a lot of changes lately, I could scarcely cope with my everyday duties and all the changes are quite stressing. Moving, settling in, new surroundings and new life, all exciting and all requires a great deal of time.
Anyway, I am always here, not very often as I would like to, but I am always here. I would like to thank Keith and the member for this helpful forum. I hope that in someway, I can give back the help I received from all of you.

Exactly you for one have a unique visa application due to being a italian resident (did i get that right po) as well as pinay.

We all know how sometimes the best post or word of encouragment is just to know some one is there even if they dont have all the answers.
If this site was to shut down like an american one did a while back it would make life very tough for a lot of people.

So all us forum regulars should help the mods by trying to ignore or avoid petty arguments on this site take them to pm or email etc if you really must. The site is more important than anyone one person imo.