Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Rep points

Hello! Long time no post!!!

Erm, what the hell has been happening!?

bigtom's gone? good, I couldn't stand the guys constant gibberish! He's one of the reasons I stopped visiting here, everywhere I looked he was posting, posting, posting... and then more posting!

Sounds harsh? Just being honest.

london well away from those people up norf
    Blimey never realised people took the place so seriuously to start 5 usernames, created a forum and then persuaded people to assit them in what they want to acheive.

Quote Originally Posted by Philip View Post

bigtom's gone? good, I couldn't stand the guys constant gibberish! He's one of the reasons I stopped visiting here, everywhere I looked he was posting, posting, posting... and then more posting!

Greetings philip hope everything is ok for the missus and you. Hopefully everything has calmed down here on the site it was like being in one of those phill soaps on early afternoon at one point i didn't have clue what was going on.. How is tonet settling in to scotish live, I guess your both saving for the ILR tax i mean payment soon

Quote Originally Posted by andypaul View Post
    Blimey never realised people took the place so seriuously to start 5 usernames, created a forum and then persuaded people to assit them in what they want to acheive.
    ivor as in ivor&mel?

Quote Originally Posted by andypaul View Post
    Greetings philip hope everything is ok for the missus and you. Hopefully everything has calmed down here on the site it was like being in one of those phill soaps on early afternoon at one point i didn't have clue what was going on.. How is tonet settling in to scotish live, I guess your both saving for the ILR tax i mean payment soon
    Hey there! All is good here!

Tonet is settling in, we got the FLR with no probs and Tonet has a job. Heh, yeah, not looking forward to the ILR payment! It will probably had tripled by the time we're due!

Felt pissed of about the Scotland - Italy game though, but watching England lose is actually better than a Scotland victory!

Hey there! All is good here!

Tonet is settling in, we got the FLR with no probs and Tonet has a job. Heh, yeah, not looking forward to the ILR payment! It will probably had tripled by the time we're due!

Felt pissed of about the Scotland - Italy game though, but watching England lose is actually better than a Scotland victory!

Great to hear Tonet has a job hopefully the ILR will hold for a year or two. Im sure the snp if stil in power will have your visa fees paid for like everything else (from what i read now here in London)

Although English not to fussed about england international football and last Euro 2004 i missed most of it as I was in Boracay for the first time with the missus, so if i can save up and be there as compensation, i think i got the better end of the bargin

stop beating around the bushes philip , just get straight to the point

and remember philip your misses has to pass the 'life in the uk' test and you need to be collecting 2 yrs of evidence, that you've been living togther, should be easy these days, with all the bills we get

whoaaa... just now i got to react to this.. i didnt know tom is gone already .. well im sure there is a reason for someone to get banned from the group.. whatever it may is.. goodluck to tom!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mhynne View Post
    whoaaa... just now i got to react to this.. i didnt know tom is gone already .. well im sure there is a reason for someone to get banned from the group.. whatever it may is.. goodluck to tom!
    Stabbing Keith in the back....????

That is a no... no....

everywhere I looked he was posting, posting, posting... and then more posting! :

and what annoys me sometimes was he replied to the post WITHIN seconds after I/we posted reply to the thread..It was like Tom was been set up to automatic operator
    Not an expert, I only try to help.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyJ View Post

and what annoys me sometimes was he replied to the post WITHIN seconds after I/we posted reply to the thread..It was like Tom was been set up to automatic operator
    Tom is a good guy, he is often impulsive with his actions but I think that is excusable because of his age and because that is the way he is.
    He did a big mistake and I am sure he will learn from that mistake. I hope he will grow up from his errors and would gain more confidence to his self. Life is not only chitchat Tom. Soon you have to confront with the real world, real life and real problems, and you need yourself to be strong and gain more wisdom to deal with it in your everyday reality.

'We dance in a circle and suppose, while the secret sits in the middle and knows'

R.F.

Well, he seems to be happy talking to himself over at the other site.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information