Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rep points

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    Ah yes, yours is working, but only Respected Members can now send & receive. Another preention measure that hurts the majority thanks to a small minority of suckers.
    Thank you Boss keith, that I am now one of the respected member and I have the privilege to send and receive private message

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyJ View Post
    just sneaked into the other site and it was hmmmm Tom is the GLobal Mod there?? and some he posted there was he posted here ie. An Irish Wife and Forgiveness

In my opinion, Tom likes to be at the centre of the attention all the time.
    But I reckon this is due to his youthful exuberance, and slightly too childish at times.

Maybe Marivic, hoping this relationship blossoms, will be able to slow him down a little bit.
    We know only too well that Pinays want maturity and stability in their men, and they possess a special knack in weeding out the bad ones.

I wish him well in the future.

Looking back at all what he posted in the past, 90% was just chit-chat.

I would not be surprised if he continues to do that in his new surroundings.
    And as you said in your post quoted above... He already started with the copying and pasting of already existing posts.
    The level of his immaturity is absolutely staggering.

i got on well with tom most of the time, but sometimes he over reacted to things, like it was the end of the world, when it was just a small problem in the long run, god help him when he does have a major problem in his life , and as you've said dom, most of his chat was just chit-chat, if you go on that forum, he's still the same ... good luck from me big tom..

and stay off the sunny-d

Quote Originally Posted by aromulus View Post
    90% was just chit-chat.
    Being a bit generous aren't we?
    Keith - Administrator

Devon - no - Oxford - no - Stalybridge - no - errr - UK

Smile

Maybe Marivic, hoping this relationship blossoms, will be able to slow him down a little bit.
    [SIZE=4]We know only too well that Pinays want maturity and stability in their men.

Once again Dom - I am forced to agree with you. I think that this is where he will fail.

Al.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    I think that this is where he will fail.
    He already has once, it was this forum that saved him......I can always have that reversed though if I feel vindictive
    Keith - Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    i got on well with tom most of the time, but sometimes he over reacted to things, like it was the end of the world, when it was just a small problem in the long run, god help him when he does have a major problem in his life , and as you've said dom, most of his chat was just chit-chat, if you go on that forum, he's still the same ... good luck from me big tom..

and stay off the sunny-d
    Yeah, wherever you are now Tom...goodluck
    There is always death and taxes; however, death doesn't get worse every year.

ate ping give me that site and i've been there to looked around what its like hahaha i found almost newly member here are there,hehehhe tom is a good samaritan isn't it?

london well away from those people up norf

and stay off the sunny-d
    Tom was hyper and full of engery on here, but like you say not a bad lad.
    Im sure he will learn to chill overwise he will wind himself up so much he'll make himself ill.
    I can say the Visa process and the not knowing while coping with the stress of LDR was tough.

Quote Originally Posted by andypaul View Post
    I can say the Visa process and the not knowing while coping with the stress of LDR was tough.
    Anyone know of a site on the internet that can help the poor lad?
    Keith - Administrator

Banned
    Trying to run before learning to walk ain't the wise thing to do.
    LDR is a stressful situation to be in, we all know, we all been there, one way or the other.
    Meeting someone on the net, although might stir your fantasies, will not really make you fall in love hook, line and sinker.... Only determined to a meet...

In my view, you can only miss somebody, if you actually, spent time together, held hands, spoken to her vis-a-vis.... wether a bed is involved or not, it doesn't matter.
    Missing somebody to me means, booking another flight 2 days after you got back from the first one, even if your holiday entitlement is finished for the year....

There was plenty of help here, just for the asking and just for the being patient and read a few posts.

He must really,really, have Keith off....
    I guess that reading between the lines wasn't one of his strongest points...

Oh, well..........
    R.I.P.

Quote Originally Posted by vbkelly View Post
    ate ping give me that site and i've been there to looked around what its like hahaha i found almost newly member here are there,hehehhe tom is a good samaritan isn't it?
    i think tom needs a samaritan
    hope his g/f will take on the task

hes gotta calm down, like a kid in a sweet shop

He already has once, it was this forum that saved him......I can always have that reversed though if I feel vindictive
    I salute u for that Boss!!

Quote Originally Posted by Aromulus
    Trying to run before learning to walk ain't the wise thing to do.
    LDR is a stressful situation to be in, we all know, we all been there, one way or the other.
    Meeting someone on the net, although might stir your fantasies, will not really make you fall in love hook, line and sinker.... Only determined to a meet...
    I agree with u Dom, it is very hard being on the LDR and this forum has helped us a lot to overcome everything and I can personally attest to that..

This forum has helped me understand my fiance's culture and humours..meet a lot of friends and acquiantances..

There are times we really need to give up on people how much we love and care for them..I hope this time he will learn his lesson..

I am sure in one way or another u can still read all the posts here, just want to say GOODLUCK and THANK U for the FRIENDSHIP U OFFERED..

i'm sure he's still reading the posts on here kimmi, end of the day, like the saying goes, if you sleep with dogs, watch out, or you might catch flea's, the things he's said and done, i feel he's let me down as a friend, and the friends down on here who helped him, but worse i think he's let himself down...

I admit I was hurt by what he did and with what happened, but still we need to move on with life...

I just hope some of the things that I've shared with him won't spill..like my waist line and shoe size..he he he

Some wise words on the subject by people here and i think people have learned a lesson be careful who you interact with on the web just as you do in person.
    Im sure your be ok Kimmi and if you need to keep fit im sure your hubby chuck will enter you in the Highland games

Banned
    Im sure your be ok Kimmi and if you need to keep fit im sure your hubby chuck will enter you in the Highland games
    Tossing the caber would be ideal.....

http://www.sizes.com/sports/caber.htm

All i can say is thank god the bloke in the second picture was cheating and had cycle shorts on otherwise that might have scared me more than the spot the diffrence picture

what's goin' on here? it's been a while since i logged in. i didn't know about rep points until i read this thread. i think it's really good for a forum to have like that.

Oh! i'm a respected member already, just noticed . Thanks a lot boss....

Banned
    Congratulations to all those who have earned their rep points back. I do hope that you will keep on bringing more information and extending help to those who need your advices here. Keep up the good work!

I was also surprised about the recent posts here when I logged in yesterday. But I was too tired from my trip to have actually reacted... After reading all the comments, replies and (violent?) reactions of some, I know what the story is about... although I hate to see brother tommi and ate kimmi go....

I joined this forum voluntarily and the reason why I did so is that i know it is informative so I just do hope that it will continue to serve it's purpose and not focus too much on .......

Quote Originally Posted by h0ney_c View Post
    I was also surprised about the recent posts here when I logged in yesterday. But I was too tired from my trip to have actually reacted... After reading all the comments, replies and (violent?) reactions of some, I know what the story is about... although I hate to see brother tommi and ate kimmi go....
    Hi honey_c Kimmi didn't go, it was Bridget

Quote Originally Posted by h0ney_c View Post
    although I hate to see brother tommi and ate kimmi go....
    You are indeed was tired when you wrote this reply
    Not an expert, I only try to help.

Come Back Kimmi

Joe forgives you for saying Manchester was smelly
    Keith - Administrator

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyJ View Post
    You are indeed was tired when you wrote this reply
    Indeed I was!!! it wasn't sis kimmi... it was ate bridge... huhuhu

[QUOTES=honey_c]I was also surprised about the recent posts here when I logged in yesterday. But I was too tired from my trip to have actually reacted... After reading all the comments, replies and (violent?) reactions of some, I know what the story is about... although I hate to see brother tommi and ate kimmi go....[/QUOTE]

Sis Honey, I am not saying goodbyes yet..and no matter wot happen i will not say that ever..especially to this forum who have helped me a lot..I know how to give credit where is it due..
    but..........

in case this forum dont need my presence anymore i will leave quietly..

Come Back Kimmi

Joe forgives you for saying Manchester was smelly
    u think Boss its ok for me now to come back?
    if ever Joe hunts me I'll go hide at ur back..

your picking on me , what i've done

tom i thought was a friend, he use to pm me, usually it was only me and him who were stupid enough to be on here 1 or 2am in the morning , so its sad that someone can not let things go, forget thnigs and move on, a grudge call it what you want, but tom its not worth it. i told you that 1000s times , its time for you to grow.. and show how mature you can be. i know he made friends with a lot of people on here, and they might think he was treated badly, but you need to know the full story and don't ask me, cause i wouldn't want to stab people in the back, unless their scousers

unless their scousers
    Thankfully I'm a European
    Keith - Administrator

Banned
    your picking on me , what i've done

tom i thought was a friend, he use to pm me, usually it was only me and him who were stupid enough to be on here 1 or 2am in the morning , so its sad that someone can not let things go, forget thnigs and move on, a grudge call it what you want, but tom its not worth it. i told you that 1000s times , its time for you to grow.. and show how mature you can be. i know he made friends with a lot of people on here, and they might think he was treated badly, but you need to know the full story and don't ask me, cause i wouldn't want to stab people in the back, unless their scousers
    Don't look at me, but I blame Ivor 100% (the "owner" of that other forum) for letting all this nonsense start in the first place. I think that Tom is kind of the unwilling victim in all of this, Tom was just following orders I suppose, I dunno.

I know Tom is a decent enough guy, but like joe says, he can get a bit hyper at times. Good luck Tom in whatever you decide to do in the future, I hope it all works out well with you and Mar.

On the subject of Ivor, he had 5 usernames active on FilipinoUK, yet he was clearly (the evidence is there) dissing us on his forum while posting here. That to me is a no-go, shows he has no morals, and uses people as he sees fit.

Keith's sense of humour may not appeal to everyone, but we all know Keith is genuine and sincere and he does do an excellent job providing this forum and allowing us to share information and exchange ideas and tips about all things Fil-UK.

(Can I have my £5 now Keith )

totally agree with you rob , some people have no morals, standards, integrity, honor and use people to get what they want , would sell their own mother, and are shallow as a puddle...

scousers and scouser keith are the best

now where's me tenner

on the subject of ivor , well he's not 'ivor bigun' - hes only got 26 users

SORRY IVOR couldn't help it

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information