hello everyone. i just need some advice.

im renewing my schengen visa thursday at the portuguese embassy. booked my appointment already and have my confirmation letter. my last schengen visa was issued in dubai last year by the french consulate which was valid for 90 days multiple entry. this is my first time to apply in the uk for the s. visa.

several things actually and they are the following:

1. number of entries requested: would it be alright if i tick on multiple even though im only submitting booking for portugal? we do intend to go to paris and malta 1st quarter of 2008.

2. visa is requested for:______days: if i write 90 days would it not be taken against me since our holiday in portugal is only for a week?

3. i just opened a bank account, i havent even recieved a bank statement (not that theres much in it anyway). is it alright (not considered a negative point) if i submit my husbands bank statement since hes funding the trip anyway (i know they require documentary eveidence of funds)

4. our holiday has inclusive trvale incurance already or do they require something like independent insurance (if thats what its called). my previous applications i have always bought separate insurance.

i have our marriage certificate attested by the cfo and the phil embassy in london, got a letter from my employer as well so thats all good. i will even bring my nbi clearance for europe (valid for a year) just in case they require police registration certificate. they dont have it on the list but will bring bens passport and photocopy as well.

looking forward to hearing from all of you!!!!