Originally posted by Eljohno@Jan 26 2006, 07:59 PM
Hi Guys,
for those who have already been through the settlement visa stage could you please answer this for me.

I went to my Building Society today to get a 6 month Bank Statement to send off to my wife to be added to the visa but i am not sure if it will be acceptable because although it has all my transactions over the 6 month period and also it has my account number on it, my name and name of the Building Society are not on it.

I made the mistake of not keeping the ones that are sent by post and only have the last months that do show my name etc.

Well what do you think will this be acceptable or will i need to go back and get something else?

Thanks,

John

hmm just a thought but last months statement has your account number and name on it? that would tally with your six month statement (with just your account number on it ) to yourself... and if the two overlap a little then maybe that would be enought.

or is the six month statement just a print out on plain paper? that could of been knocked up by anyone with a printer?

Dave,