Hi everyone,
I would appreciate if anyone can give me some advice based on any current Schengen visa application, especially traveling to Italy.

Here are our circumstances. I am married to my husband who is a British national. We married in the Philippines, we are living together now in UK for more than 2 1/2years and are thinking of traveling as a family to Italy by October 2015. We have two children, one of is his stepchild (my child from a previous relationship, age 6 years) and another his biological child (age 2 years).

I would like to clarify as to what type of Schengen visa application should me and my 6-year old daughter apply for in vfs Italy? We have our UK residence permit already valid until Oct 2017. It does not bear the exact words "family of an eea"....it says: "dependent/leave to remain" in my daughter's and "spouse/leave to remain" in mine. We will also be traveling with my husband all the time and we will be traveling only in Italy and not in other areas of Europe.

Should we apply for the tourist visa or can we apply under the EEA/EU family visa?
Here is a link to vfs italy eea/eu family. I have read it but we just want to make sure before we do the paperwork!
http://it.vfsglobal.co.uk/eea_eu_family.html

Thanks in advance!