Thread: ukvacs

I see the British Embassy in Manila has scrapped the CAVA call centre and now all applications go through UK Visa Application Collection Service UKVACS.

Their website is www.ukvacs.net

The changes I have noticed are that it is possible to phone them from overseas , and also that you can track the status of your application. They also charge 616 php for their service and it looks like you also pay another fee for a courier to take your documents to them.

Anybody else got any other information about it?

Brian

Originally posted by equaliser@Feb 11 2006, 01:50 AM
    I see the British Embassy in Manila has scrapped the CAVA call centre and now all applications go through UK Visa Application Collection Service UKVACS.

The changes I have noticed are that it is possible to phone them from overseas , and also that you can track the status of your application. They also charge 616 php for their service and it looks like you also pay another fee for a courier to take your documents to them.

Brian

Brian thanks for this, I need to check this out, its good that you brought this to our attention, it is a major shift then, I havent heard, I will call my pal in the Philippines to find out more for me, he will go to the British Embassy for me this week and get confirmation of this, thanks

Pete

Originally posted by ginapeterb@Feb 11 2006, 11:02 AM
    Brian thanks for this, I need to check this out, its good that you brought this to our attention, it is a major shift then, I havent heard, I will call my pal in the Philippines to find out more for me, he will go to the British Embassy for me this week and get confirmation of this, thanks

Pete

Brian thanks for this great valuable information, we will be updating the forum accordingly, I just made a quick call to Makati, and someone will go there for us to the office in Makati on Monday, by then I will have some updates for the forum, but once again, well spotted.

Pete

Originally posted by ginapeterb@Feb 11 2006, 11:10 AM
    Brian thanks for this great valuable information, we will be updating the forum accordingly, I just made a quick call to Makati, and someone will go there for us to the office in Makati on Monday, by then I will have some updates for the forum, but once again, well spotted.

Pete
    Hi Pete,
    let me know how this effects Rhea & me as we are about to send of our application this coming week.

I have had a look myself and from what i have read i do not think it will affect things to much but will wait for what you find out.

John

london well away from those people up norf
    yet another change oh my. The new Website seems to make things required much clearer than before. Lets hope everything runs smoothly for all you applying.

Respected Member
    Originally posted by equaliser@Feb 11 2006, 02:50 AM

Brian
    Jaysus H Christ! I've only been looking into PI visa activity since September, but this is the third 'system' the Brit Embassys has had in that brief period.

If it is an improvement then bring it on, but CAVA worked really well for my situation. Lets just hope this new scheme is the result of improving CAVA from the APPLICANTS point of view :unsure:

Newbie (Restricted Access)
    Originally posted by Eljohno@Feb 11 2006, 12:09 PM
    Hi Pete,
    let me know how this effects Rhea & me as we are about to send of our application this coming week.

I have had a look myself and from what i have read i do not think it will affect things to much but will wait for what you find out.

John

John I have spent considerable time today full updating my website, I beleive my site now has the best information regarding these changes, you need to go back and take a look now, although its mainly taking what they have said, and incorporating into mine, happy reading.

Pete

Newbie (Restricted Access)
    Originally posted by marypoppins@Feb 11 2006, 11:19 PM
    John I have spent considerable time today full updating my website, I beleive my site now has the best information regarding these changes, you need to go back and take a look now, although its mainly taking what they have said, and incorporating into mine, happy reading.

Pete

ooooooops now the cat is out of the bag, I didnt sign in under my own nickname, And I am definately not Marypoppins, ......make your own conclusions at that one.

Originally posted by marypoppins@Feb 12 2006, 12:21 AM
    ooooooops now the cat is out of the bag, I didnt sign in under my own nickname, And I am definately not Marypoppins, ......make your own conclusions at that one.

Thanks,
    for the post Mary or is it Pete...Now i am confused!!

John

Administrator
    Their is an easier way to get Filipino's here with out all this crap.

Simply go out to Romania, visit a local bar in a tough area, organise a 'passport' for her as a Romanian National......Bob's yer uncle....she can come and go as she pleases same as all the other Eastern immigrants!!!

She'll probably also be given benefits, a house, full medical & a job on arrival
    Regards,

Keith & Ping

Free Asian dating & forum - www.filipinouk.co.uk
    Subscription dating, 1000's of members - www.asiansingle4u.com
    Professional gambling & forum - www.win2win.co.uk
    Betting bot reviews - www.exchangebots.com
    Professional poker & forum - www.win2winpoker.co.uk
    Astronomy forum - www.astronomy-forum.co.uk
    Company site - www.win2win-limited.co.uk

Thread Information