Placed in ascending order ... as follows:

Firstly, there're the Scottish Parliamentary Elections. Those are on Thursday May 5 ... and - being a Scot - I'm, naturally, keen that the most votes go to the candidates likely to BEST govern my native country.

Secondly ... as an equally~proud Brit, I feel our nation is more than capable of "going it alone". Therefore, in June, I shall be voting for to leave the EU.

Thirdly - and MOST IMPORTANTLY - as the husband of a Filipina, I genuinely want to see the Philppines' restored to being the proud nation I am led to believe it once was, back in the early 1960s ... when the Rate of Exchange was 2Php=1 US$, its GDP exceeded that of Singapore in the days prior to the premiership of Lee Kuan Yew - while the latter was [still] Capital city of Malaysia - and its Economy next in line to that of Japan.

Any foreigner who has read about the Philippines is bound to be aware of its bountiful natural resources ... ... and that is just one of the reasons, I want to see the nation's hard~working *farmers get the [fair and proper] deal *they richly deserve.

http://filipinaroses.com/showthread....bato-Shootings ... here.

But, ALL this - and more - CAN be accomplished again, through strong leadership. ... do bear that in mind next month, when the nation goes to the polls.