Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Duterte Campaign Receives Further Boost

Philippines' president-elect Rodrigo Duterte is planning to visit the Vatican to make a personal apology to the Pope for calling him a "son of a whore", his spokesman says.
    http://www.abc.net.a...remark'/7408796

Thks for Rep!! You know who you are!!

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fred View Post
    If he can show that the bank accounts that he had all these millions in are legitimate and then explain why he didnt include them in his SALN disclosure then there will be no need or threats of an impeachment.
    You cant really promise to route out corruption before proving that you,yourself and your accounts are clean.
    Its also not much good answering the question "where did the 211 Million PHP go" and just answer that it all went on "Happy happy"!!!!
    He will have to come up with something better then that!!! LoL.
    Surely his 41 properties held in various other family members names needs further investigation

All this talk about a breath of fresh air is ridiculous he is just as corrupt as the rest of them

He said the right things to get elected its as simple as that

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Little View Post
    Absolutely NOT - ... those who are genuinely , will have nothing to fear!

If the criminals are drug~pushing scum ... then yes. Rightly so at that!

That is unlikely to happen ... as the Military pledged its full support by voting unanimously for him.

Tears of joy ... in that - at long~last - the nation has chosen a leader who CAN ACTUALLY be trusted!

Maybe it will; hopefully, it won't. But ... as he frequently assured [previously unprecedented] gatherings of followers, 'tis a chance he's more than prepared to risk.
    Drug dealers and criminals should be dealt with by the courts not death squads

It wont take the military long to fall out of love with this crackpot

Trusted

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by London_Manila View Post
    Drug dealers and criminals should be dealt with by the courts not death squads

It wont take the military long to fall out of love with this crackpot

Trusted
    I think the general idea is to scare them into behaving. Won't work with drug dealers of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Trefor View Post
    I think the general idea is to scare them into behaving. Won't work with drug dealers of course.
    I think he`ll bring back the death penalty...With the judicial system the way it is here I can see a few innocents swinging...A few thousand guilty ones too.. If the really bad ones employ top lawyers thats when we could see dead people in sacks like the ole days.

Philippines' president-elect Rodrigo Duterte is planning to visit the Vatican to make a personal apology to the Pope for calling him a "son of a whore", his spokesman says.
    http://www.abc.net.a...remark'/7408796

Has he got tourette syndrom

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

I think he`ll bring back the death penalty...With the judicial system the way it is here I can see a few innocents swinging...A few thousand guilty ones too.. If the really bad ones employ top lawyers thats when we could see dead people in sacks like the ole days.
    Doesn't the Philippines have the death penalty presently? I read the other day about a Brit in La Bilibid being on 'Death Row'.

Quote Originally Posted by Ako Si Jamie View Post
    Doesn't the Philippines have the death penalty presently? I read the other day about a Brit in La Bilibid being on 'Death Row'.
    Not now...They did away with it a good few years ago during GMA`s presidency..

See http://filipinaroses.com/showthread....gh-Growth-Path ... #4 refers.

...... 's probably the most accurate account to date!

Surely it'll "silence" the doubters.

Nope,results will silence the doubters,anything else is just speculative hyperbole,as the old saying goes show me your results dont tell me your plans

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Little View Post
    See http://filipinaroses.com/showthread....gh-Growth-Path ... #4 refers.

...... 's probably the most accurate account to date!

Surely it'll "silence" the doubters.
    The Filipinos around here dont care...They have got their vote money and most have spent it by my observation of the Mall activity of late.. They have had all these promises made to them before! All they are looking forward to is the next Barangay elections and the pay out from that.
    Like Tawi says..What happens,happens...Talk is cheap...
    Politician`s are the scum of the earth IMO and they are all the same.. If one proves me wrong,Ill tell everyone to vote for him next time and take his cash to boot!!

I hope he does bring back the death sentence,chinese style,no languishing on death rom for years,your sentenced your done that day,theres 3 guys just gang raped a 7 year old girl in manila then stabbed her to death,they need skinning alive after their toes and fingers are bolt cropped off,animals is too good a description for them,pinas has lots of similar senseless crimes that need stamping out
    http://www.philstar.com/metro/2014/0...g-raped-manila

Since 1998 Dutertes DDS have killed 132 children (below the age of 17) 57 women,and there have also been 14 recognised cases of mistaken identity killings he takes out soft targets,poverty stricken families,while those higher up continue with business as normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    Since 1998 Dutertes DDS have killed 132 children (below the age of 17) 57 women,and there have also been 14 recognised cases of mistaken identity killings he takes out soft targets,poverty stricken families,while those higher up continue with business as normal.
    Any reputable links??? That sounds terrible if its true.

More Philippine drug suspects gunned down

MANILA: Philippine police shot dead four suspected drug dealers while unknown men gunned down two others, officials said on Saturday, raising the 14 the number of narcotics suspects slain since president-elect Rodrigo Duterte vowed a war against crime.
    Police killed eight other suspects in the country's north including two in Manila during the past week as civil rights monitors warned the government against taking illegal shortcuts to fight crime.
    http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/asea...gs-intensifies

Any reputable links??? That sounds terrible if its true.
    It IS true,youngest victim shot was 9 years old,its not an ABS/CBN fictional report and to think some applaud him for his stance on crime,without knowing anything behind the curtain I wrote this tale on here before,my kids got an uncle,high up copper,retired now,he was shot in an ambush,several times,tough old guy,some nice scars,the guy who ambushed him was caught,the uncle got out of hospital and went back to work,two days later the shooter was himself killed trying to "escape" my kids uncle winked at me he told me a lot of stories about the DDS
    http://www.cbcpnews.com/cbcpnews/?p=76531

Drug raid..3 dead after Police shootout in Bohol..

Cebu drug lords posh island hide out..

http://cebudailynews.inquirer.net/94...rd-slain-bohol

What's Duterte's plans with the Abu Sayyaf?

Hopefully he'll sort out these scumbags too.

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    It IS true,youngest victim shot was 9 years old,its not an ABS/CBN fictional report and to think some applaud him for his stance on crime,without knowing anything behind the curtain

http://www.cbcpnews.com/cbcpnews/?p=76531
    article - unsurprisingly - was compiled by a Catholic priest, Fr Amado Picardal, CSsR ... on behalf of the Catholic Bishops' Conference Of The Philippines - whose prominent members doubtless included those "rogue" bishops from the Manila diocese' who wrote letters to parish priests strongly urging them to exhort their parishioners NOT to vote for Duterte. Spreading more black propaganda, in other words.

See 1st post on my thread: http://filipinaroses.com/showthread....chy?highlight= (Paragraph 6) ...

Note, too, the writer of the feature in the link you've posted, admits the nine-year-old was killed by stray crossfire! Ask yourself:

WHY would a man who, as the eldest son of a former Governor of Davao Province, inherited his father's mansion and, following the annulment of his first [legitimate] marriage, decide to gift the property for specific use as a Young Persons' Hospice, knowingly tolerate the indiscriminate killing of a child?

This ITN piece was the first I`d heard of the so called death squads and the culling of drug running kids..I may have posted this before..Cant remember.

One kid killed in a crossfire arthur doesnt make it right,its a childs life "Oh sorry,we shot your child accidentally" doesnt make it right,the death squads DO kill kids,its all online to read though perhaps not on facebook your wife is from Tagum?Ask her about the DDS.

Fred,anyone who has spent time in Davao has heard of the death squads from years ago,Duterte admitted his links to them last year,and the yanks have acknowledged he is behind them,but its ok,he is going to clean up pinas u
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Davao_Death_Squad

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information