Thread: Hiya! newbie

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    What can anyone say when they read news like this but to say sorry,
    I am sure you have heard that word many many times before.
    You have experienced so much in such a little time and i hope the time you and Keith was together made both of your lives much better being together.
    Maybe you know what you are wanting but other peoples advice may shine a light on something you have never thought off,
    You say you have been back to the Phils a few times to be with your family over there and is there more for you back in Manila do you think.
    Having a new life with new friends in a different part of the world is exciting but also can be very lonely too, and you have lost your biggest friend in Keith.
    Time does heal, and all i can say is i wish you well in what ever choice you will make and i am sure it will be the right choice too, can i ask what do you think Keith would want you to do,
    God bless

Quote Originally Posted by stevewool View Post
    What can anyone say when they read news like this but to say sorry,
    I am sure you have heard that word many many times before.
    You have experienced so much in such a little time and i hope the time you and Keith was together made both of your lives much better being together.
    Maybe you know what you are wanting but other peoples advice may shine a light on something you have never thought off,
    You say you have been back to the Phils a few times to be with your family over there and is there more for you back in Manila do you think.
    Having a new life with new friends in a different part of the world is exciting but also can be very lonely too, and you have lost your biggest friend in Keith.
    Time does heal, and all i can say is i wish you well in what ever choice you will make and i am sure it will be the right choice too, can i ask what do you think Keith would want you to do,
    God bless

Hi Stevewool and thank you for your reply. Yes, you were right with me knowing what I want and a little light on that plan wouldn't hurt. Keith never said anything what he wants me to do when he's gone except for me to go back to my driving lesson and pass it. nothing big but really simple. he knew that I may have to go back to Manila eventually and even said that if i have to sell the house he would understand. first option is rent it out so i'll have income from it especially during summer then just go back to manila in winter season. i was considering it but i'm scared of renting it out. blame it on me watching this program about nightmare tenants! i cannot afford to risk losing our house like that. guess i am just being cautious. while on the other hand, with the money he left me, i was thinking of buying a condo in manila and lease it at the same time. between the two, i prefer the 2nd option since i know my way around in manila plus maintenance is not that high compared here if i rent out the house. i don't want to rush things but i have to start doing things now rather than later.

Thread Information