Hello to all,

I'm here seeking advice on a issue regarding immigration staus of a young 26yr old filipina who came here to the uk 4 months ago to get married through the Fiancee visa system.

She arrived here wilth the greatest of intentions of marrying her Fiance in Birmingham West Midlands.

There was a considerable age gap between them both her been 26yrs and her fiance aged 68yrs.She arrived and they placed the wedding bands at the local registery office in Birmingham.

Sadly before the wedding could take place the fiance suddenly passed away and she was left alone in his house in Birmingham.

His family asked her to leave the property and she was then taken in by a kindly filipina to stop her from living on the streets she is now residing in the North of England.
i know the filipina who she is with for many yrs but i,m trying to avoid this young lady being sent back to philippines.

I myself was married to filipina for 21 yrs sadly as sometimes happens things did not work out and we divorced in 2005 i'm now a free man and single.

Whats the legal aspects here and what can be done to avoid her having to leave and return home.

I need some advice if possible of the legal aspects of her situation.

Or is there another route we can take to avoid her having to return home.

thanks in advance

Jack Wallace