Thread: Bus ride today

Bus ride today

Well what a experience i had today , a ride on a big blue bus, its been years since i have been on a bus and i must admit i am not keen on them, waiting i the rain and snow wondering what time it will be here .
    Well we got to the top of the street and i looked and one was coming , Ems got her money out and said two to town and past over £3.20 and in we went, upstairs and the front seats was taken but so what i was on a bus .
    After what seemed for ever i was getting off into town with the rest of the paying public, it was ok but i am missing my car
    Last edited by Arthur Little; 12th February 2017 at 00:20. Reason: Capitalised initial letter in the title

Respected Member Michael Parnham's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stevewool View Post
    Well what a experience i had today , a ride on a big blue bus, its been years since i have been on a bus and i must admit i am not keen on them, waiting i the rain and snow wondering what time it will be here .
    Well we got to the top of the street and i looked and one was coming , Ems got her money out and said two to town and past over £3.20 and in we went, upstairs and the front seats was taken but so what i was on a bus .
    After what seemed for ever i was getting off into town with the rest of the paying public, it was ok but i am missing my car
    I had never been on a bus since the 50's until four and a half years ago and I love it, miss the conducter though, never use it unless I need to go somewhere more than two miles away in a hurry

Thread Information