Thread: hi

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by melmart View Post
    hi there welcome to the forum...are u actually living in norfolk where exactly? it would be nice when she comes over coz im in kings lynn norfolk and it will be great to be friends with her coz i really dont have that much friends yet only a few and of course it will be lovely to meet filipinos around the area...
    i live just outside dereham about 35 mins from you, lenn wont be here for a little while but we will visit as soon as she gets here, hope your well and talk soon

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rosstrtco View Post
    i live just outside dereham about 35 mins from you, lenn wont be here for a little while but we will visit as soon as she gets here, hope your well and talk soon

Same as every year, I will be at the Norfolk Show the last week in June for two days.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aromulus View Post
    Same as every year, I will be at the Norfolk Show the last week in June for two days.

nice one would be good to meet up, the show is about 10 - 15 mins from my house, i have a few friends who have a site at the show with it being a farming show you must now what they sell, yep bloody conservatories

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rosstrtco View Post

nice one would be good to meet up, the show is about 10 - 15 mins from my house, i have a few friends who have a site at the show with it being a farming show you must now what they sell, yep bloody conservatories
    At least it is not spa baths or original native ethnic basket ware made in HM prisons............

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aromulus View Post
    At least it is not spa baths or original native ethnic basket ware made in HM prisons............
    no i sell spa,s and well mums inside the ethnic basket ware keep on comeing

Thread Information