Thread: hi

Banned

hi

hi, new member here, i,am a norfolk man working in the uk with a special girl in the philippines, soon to be married, its about time we have been togeather for 3 and a half years so its time to do it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rosstrtco View Post
    hi, new member here, i,am a norfolk man working in the uk with a special girl in the philippines, soon to be married, its about time we have been togeather for 3 and a half years so its time to do it.
    Welcome on the forum.

3 and 1/2 years huh...???

Slow mover..........

Get on with it...
    We all like wedding cake here...

It didn't take me 3 and a half years!! When I met Vimvie I was like, Marry Me! Welcome, welcome, welcome, welcome, did I say welcome? Welcome matey!

There are 7 Planes Of Existance:

7 — Material Plane: The earth, where you are right now.
    6 — Plane of Forces
    5 — Astral Plane
    4 — Mental Plane
    3 — Too mysterious to describe.
    2 — Too mysterious to describe.
    1 — Too mysterious to describe.

welcome to the forum Ross..

welcome to the forum ross and its time to get marry your filipina girlfriend

i think its about time for the both of u to get married anyway are u planning to get married here or here in the uk? that would be great if she sould be able to be with you coz im from norfolk also in kings lynn and maybe when she comes over it would be nice to her coz i really wanted to have friends around this area.....welcome to the forum!

Banned

hi

Quote Originally Posted by melmart View Post
    i think its about time for the both of u to get married anyway are u planning to get married here or here in the uk? that would be great if she sould be able to be with you coz im from norfolk also in kings lynn and maybe when she comes over it would be nice to her coz i really wanted to have friends around this area.....welcome to the forum!
    hi thank you for your message, my gf, wife to be has visited me in the uk 4 times over the last 3 years we live in dereham not to far away from k lynn when she,s here we can meet up sometime what you up to here in norfolk

Banned

hi again

Quote Originally Posted by aromulus View Post
    Welcome on the forum.

3 and 1/2 years huh...???

Slow mover..........

Get on with it...
    We all like wedding cake here...
    thank you for your kind reply can you suggest a nice place to marry in manila if not anywhere in the philippines, many thanks rosstrtco

hi there.yes its not too far from kings lynn.anyway it would be nice to see her and meet her when she comes over here.well i've been here already for a year and a couple of months and im married to an english man.im working fulltime in a manufacturing company named BESPAK maybe u have heard of it.anyway it would be great to meet her one day and be friends with her and where in the philippines does she come from? im from cebu city...well have to go now i just finished work bye...

melissa

Banned
    hi thanks for your reply, my gf is called lenn she is 25 and from anti polo but lives in makati. lenn has visited me several times and we hope to marry early this year i think we might honeymoon in cebu i,ve never been there. yes i,ve heard of bespak how do you like kings lynn do you like it there? lenn has been there once with her thai friend to the market, be good if we can meet up when lenn gets here speake soon ross & lenn

hi there welcome to the forum...are u actually living in norfolk where exactly? it would be nice when she comes over coz im in kings lynn norfolk and it will be great to be friends with her coz i really dont have that much friends yet only a few and of course it will be lovely to meet filipinos around the area...

Banned
    hi there welcome to the forum...are u actually living in norfolk where exactly? it would be nice when she comes over coz im in kings lynn norfolk and it will be great to be friends with her coz i really dont have that much friends yet only a few and of course it will be lovely to meet filipinos around the area...
    i live just outside dereham about 35 mins from you, lenn wont be here for a little while but we will visit as soon as she gets here, hope your well and talk soon

Banned
    i live just outside dereham about 35 mins from you, lenn wont be here for a little while but we will visit as soon as she gets here, hope your well and talk soon

Same as every year, I will be at the Norfolk Show the last week in June for two days.

Banned
    Same as every year, I will be at the Norfolk Show the last week in June for two days.

nice one would be good to meet up, the show is about 10 - 15 mins from my house, i have a few friends who have a site at the show with it being a farming show you must now what they sell, yep bloody conservatories

Banned

nice one would be good to meet up, the show is about 10 - 15 mins from my house, i have a few friends who have a site at the show with it being a farming show you must now what they sell, yep bloody conservatories
    At least it is not spa baths or original native ethnic basket ware made in HM prisons............

Banned
    At least it is not spa baths or original native ethnic basket ware made in HM prisons............
    no i sell spa,s and well mums inside the ethnic basket ware keep on comeing

hi there its great to know that she's just my age and my husband is the same age as you when we got met and got married! lynn is not too bad is quite a nice town but not as posh as some other towns out there.so when is she coming over i really am looking forward to meet her and be friends with her.i dont know about that thai market around here but maybe i havent been there or know that market.i quite like lynn and this country most especially the nice places and food and the cold weather but when its freezing i always wish for some sunshine but overall im settling really well in this country! she's from a different city then which she might not speak that much in our dialect coz they have a different dialect in where she comes from but i can speak their dialect quite good but not so good anyway it doesnt matter as long as we come from the same country which is good im pleased with it.hope to hear from u again....

Banned
    hi there its great to know that she's just my age and my husband is the same age as you when we got met and got married! lynn is not too bad is quite a nice town but not as posh as some other towns out there.so when is she coming over i really am looking forward to meet her and be friends with her.i dont know about that thai market around here but maybe i havent been there or know that market.i quite like lynn and this country most especially the nice places and food and the cold weather but when its freezing i always wish for some sunshine but overall im settling really well in this country! she's from a different city then which she might not speak that much in our dialect coz they have a different dialect in where she comes from but i can speak their dialect quite good but not so good anyway it doesnt matter as long as we come from the same country which is good im pleased with it.hope to hear from u again....
    hello, i like lynn aswell but as you say not that posh, i,ve worked there many times but i normally go to norwich if i go out or shopping,i hope lenn will come over in march or april and i,am sure you both speake very good english, lenn went to the market in lynn bedause there.s a very good thai stall there with other asian foods, its good to here you are settling in and dont worry the sun will be here soon,talk soon bye bye

Thread Information