Quote Originally Posted by melmart View Post
hi there its great to know that she's just my age and my husband is the same age as you when we got met and got married! lynn is not too bad is quite a nice town but not as posh as some other towns out there.so when is she coming over i really am looking forward to meet her and be friends with her.i dont know about that thai market around here but maybe i havent been there or know that market.i quite like lynn and this country most especially the nice places and food and the cold weather but when its freezing i always wish for some sunshine but overall im settling really well in this country! she's from a different city then which she might not speak that much in our dialect coz they have a different dialect in where she comes from but i can speak their dialect quite good but not so good anyway it doesnt matter as long as we come from the same country which is good im pleased with it.hope to hear from u again....
hello, i like lynn aswell but as you say not that posh, i,ve worked there many times but i normally go to norwich if i go out or shopping,i hope lenn will come over in march or april and i,am sure you both speake very good english, lenn went to the market in lynn bedause there.s a very good thai stall there with other asian foods, its good to here you are settling in and dont worry the sun will be here soon,talk soon bye bye