Originally posted by Eljohno@Mar 6 2006, 08:28 AM
Hi guys,

I know Rhea has already posted the news about the visa already and i can tell she is as thrilled as i am about the news. The fact that it only took under 2 weeks is great news for those who are about to apply for either a fiancee or spouse visa. And the fact that our friends got theres in under one week also proves this is not a one of and proves that the new ukvac system is working.

My advice is spend plenty of time looking through this forum for info and also ask many questions. If you have all the requirements for the application then things will work out.

A special thanks to everyone on the forum for the help you have given both Rhea & me. Thanks to the moderaters for taking the time to help and a special thanks to Pete who i promise the next pizza i get you will not be 3 weeks old lol.
A very happy John

Whehey !!!!!! what did I tell you John, as Keith would say " Its off to pleasure Island now for John" congratulations John and Rhea, I'm sure all your hard work has paid off, great to hear the wonderful news, and hope to see Rhea in the UK soon, and all that in 2 weeks, cant be bad.

Pete