Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Visa is finally on it's way...

Originally posted by Eljohno@Mar 5 2006, 11:56 PM
    We should get the package that the British Embassy sent last Thursday in a few hours.

Rhea phoned Ukvacs and asked them if it was the visa that was on its way and all they said was it was either the visa or they would be just returning all the documents that came with the file. Of course we are hoping it is the visa
    John

Hi guys,

I know Rhea has already posted the news about the visa already and i can tell she is as thrilled as i am about the news. The fact that it only took under 2 weeks is great news for those who are about to apply for either a fiancee or spouse visa. And the fact that our friends got theres in under one week also proves this is not a one of and proves that the new ukvac system is working.

My advice is spend plenty of time looking through this forum for info and also ask many questions. If you have all the requirements for the application then things will work out.

A special thanks to everyone on the forum for the help you have given both Rhea & me. Thanks to the moderaters for taking the time to help and a special thanks to Pete who i promise the next pizza i get you will not be 3 weeks old lol.

A very happy John

Originally posted by Eljohno@Mar 6 2006, 08:28 AM
    Hi guys,

I know Rhea has already posted the news about the visa already and i can tell she is as thrilled as i am about the news. The fact that it only took under 2 weeks is great news for those who are about to apply for either a fiancee or spouse visa. And the fact that our friends got theres in under one week also proves this is not a one of and proves that the new ukvac system is working.

My advice is spend plenty of time looking through this forum for info and also ask many questions. If you have all the requirements for the application then things will work out.

A special thanks to everyone on the forum for the help you have given both Rhea & me. Thanks to the moderaters for taking the time to help and a special thanks to Pete who i promise the next pizza i get you will not be 3 weeks old lol.
    A very happy John

Whehey !!!!!! what did I tell you John, as Keith would say " Its off to pleasure Island now for John" congratulations John and Rhea, I'm sure all your hard work has paid off, great to hear the wonderful news, and hope to see Rhea in the UK soon, and all that in 2 weeks, cant be bad.

Pete

Great news John. I hope me and Ashley can go through the process as quickly, but we are assuming that an interview will be needed as we are only engaged and applying for fiancee visa.

Best wishes

Brian

Administrator
    Originally posted by ginapeterb@Mar 6 2006, 11:30 AM
    ........ as Keith would say " Its off to pleasure Island now for John" ........
    You mean he's a suicide bomber looking for 40 virgins?
    Regards,

Keith & Ping

Free Asian dating & forum - www.filipinouk.co.uk
    Subscription dating, 1000's of members - www.asiansingle4u.com
    Professional gambling & forum - www.win2win.co.uk
    Betting bot reviews - www.exchangebots.com
    Professional poker & forum - www.win2winpoker.co.uk
    Astronomy forum - www.astronomy-forum.co.uk
    Company site - www.win2win-limited.co.uk

Just an update on how everything is going since Rhea got the visa..

I tried getting Rhea onto the same flight as me but the cheapest price i could get online was £1250 so i got Rhea to go to her local Travel Agent and including the cost of sending the money through Western Union with their low exchange rate i now have Rhea flying back with me at the end of April for £400. I was surprised and thrilled that she was able to get it at that price.

John

Really john you get it only for 400 pounds?wow because ussually its over 600-800 in one way..so what airlines did she fly with?

Cheap seats, Palastine Airways

Keith - Administrator

Banned
    With a 12 hour stopover in Doha

hahahhahahahha...

Hiyah guys!
    I'm new to all this and I need info badly! I want to marry a girl in Mindanao, and bring her back to britain permanently. Before I tell her yes....eeek I better find out what it all cost's first! I may not have the money...so can you guys give me an idea how much it will cost me?
    Thanks

Nigel...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nigel
    Hiyah guys!
    I'm new to all this and I need info badly! I want to marry a girl in Mindanao, and bring her back to britain permanently. Before I tell her yes....eeek I better find out what it all cost's first! I may not have the money...so can you guys give me an idea how much it will cost me?
    Thanks

Nigel...
    Hiya Nigel,

Welcome to FilipinoUK!

Well, to be honest, you cannot put a price on this whole business. Its not so much the cost, but the hassle, the emotions, etc.

As for actual cost, it's not gonna be cheap. By my reckoning, I think I spent a few thousand easily, maybe more, maybe less.

Lets start with the flights to Philippines, say, £500 return each time. Then hotels, shopping, gifts, phonecalls, etc. Add to that the wedding, then finally, the actual visa - thats £280.

Take a look at Petes website, it has everything you need to know about all things to do with marrying a girl from the Philippines. Pete is also mod here, but I suggest you read his site first, then come back with any questions. Pete site is here http://www.british-filipino.com .

Good luck, and let us know how things progress!

Rob

...and use the SEARCH function on here
    Keith - Administrator

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information