Thread: Dinner and shopping

Dinner and shopping

A treat today was to go into town for dinner then a little shopping.
    Cosmo was the place to eat and its been a few weeks since we last went to this place so it was a nice time spent chatting together.
    It still amazes me when you do you around how many folk are checking there phones, and that's all ages too, put them down and talk to each other.
    One and a half hours later it was into the shops, for me RED 5 and Jessops and for Emma is was every shop we went past.
    Well i did enjoy the time looking around my two shops and all i could here from Emma i will buy you the GoPro, but i just cannot let her, so out we walked with just there magazine.
    Next was every cloths shop and shoe shop there is going, and how is it you just look the other way and turn back and they have disappeared , best bet is to make your way back to the door and wait i say.
    3 hours later back at home safe and sound and i did not have to say "I AM SO EXCITED" at all.
    Now its Aldi time.

Cannot let her buy it?
    Get the GoPro,it wipes the floor with generic models,the 5 has image stabilisation,i watched the footage on my TV and its like watching a documentary as a treat take your nearest and dearest to paris for a few days,the champs-elysees,right at the bottom go into the Abercrombie and fitch store,that entrance is like walking into a country house Oh yeah,half way down theres a Louis Vuitton store,i saw a load of women on the other side of the road taking pics I thought there must be a celebrity over there Nope,it was a handbag store

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    Cannot let her buy it?
    She will want to borrow the money from me, or as she says it can be for our anniversary but that's not till October.

Quote Originally Posted by stevewool View Post
    She will want to borrow the money from me
    Ahhh, if that's the case please be generous enough to loan her cash for the GoPro...Karma-grip....all the accessories AND the DJI phantom 4-pro drone so you can get aerial footage,it wont cost her...oh,sorry,i mean you more than around 2 grand

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

What is the difference between the first GoPro and there latest one, other then the price?
    I did go into Jessops and was looking at them and there are difference in size, the first models are more cube like compared to the latest models.

The 5 black is the mutts-nuts or the doggies-danglies,voice activated,image stabilisation,4k,video,burst photography,slow-mo,on wide angle for photos it looks like a fish-eye lens so you get a wider field of view,the list is endless,i can keep it in my pocket and use it as a point-and-shoot its small and lightweight,if I drop it its shock-proof,i haven't regretted buying it even for a single moment,i have the remote-control and selfie-cum tripod for it,set it up if your that way inclines,walk towards it,then use the remote to turn it on,all in all a great little camera

What is a 'GoPro' a super phone camera or similar ?
    I fee so behind the times!!
    Mick.

Its an action-cam mick,strap it to you if you go climbing,running,swimming,diving whatever really and it captures your activities in video or photographs

Its an action-cam mick,strap it to you if you go climbing,running,swimming,diving whatever really and it captures your activities in video or photographs
    Thanks, it does seem useful.
    Mick.

Quote Originally Posted by mickcant View Post
    Thanks, it does seem useful.
    Mick.
    And expensive too, but if its something that you may want, then its worth every penny.
    Me I'm just a tight git who would like one for a play thing, so its got to be a little cheaper too, and the name may have to change too.

It IS worth every penny.................watch the video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hr1UQjnorHI

Respected Member Michael Parnham's Avatar
    Well, I enjoyed all the video's

You don't know how much this video has helped me make my mind up, well Emma's really. I ain't having one to film things like that.

Thread Information