Thread: Cover up and all is well on this flight

Cover up and all is well on this flight

A group of 18 females was taken of a plane going from East Midlands airport to Majorca for wearing offensive tee shirts.
    They were asked a few times to either cover them up or wear something else, but like anything these women refused even when police were called, no arrests were made, but they were not allowed to travel.
    The bride whose party this was, was devastated. WELL THEY SHOULD HAVE COVERED UP, SIMPLE.

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/lifestyle/t...sSe?li=AAnZ9Ug

I was invited on a stag-do last Thursday in Prague. Glad I didn't go, the hotel wanted them out, the bars wanted them out, 3 of them came home a day early as they couldn't take the pace, but they all have one thing in common,very,very loud and they drink alcohol like fish, one of them is filmed stripping naked in some city-centre street in Prague and jumping into a fountain in broad daylight.

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    I was invited on a stag-do last Thursday in Prague. Glad I didn't go, the hotel wanted them out, the bars wanted them out, 3 of them came home a day early as they couldn't take the pace, but they all have one thing in common, very,very loud and they drink alcohol like fish, one of them is filmed stripping naked in some city-centre street in Prague and jumping into a fountain in broad daylight.
    No words can describe people like that.
    I wonder if people did this in their town what would they do?

I don't really fit in with those guys

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

I used to, but after many many years, I am the one looking at them now.

Trusted Member
    ....And people wonder why some western men prefer partners who don't act like sluts.

Thread Information